MULTI 6.4.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for pointing me at the discussion about that in the previous Thread as I had skipped last weeks Update in the first place.
Thats exactly my issue, but I will not unfreeze Cloud Printing as I prefer to stick to my zero tolerance policy against all that Cloud-BS.
I don't know what this new "Printing"-Menu is for or why it recently belongs to the Advanced Menu, but forcing Users to have Apps running in the background, which are not essentially required, is a Problem the Devs should have to fix, not the Users have to live with.

I remember to have frozen Cloud Printing as I was unable to entirely remove "Print to Google-Drive", which I'm very hostile to. So if anyone can tell me an alternative way to stay away from this Cloud-BS, I'd be very thankful.
Me neither use any cloud service. Enable cloud printing does not mean you have to use it ;) I understand you that would be better to avoid fc even if the service is disabled. But now we have to live with it.
Btw.: you can switch off cloud printing in the new printing menu in Additional settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: graw2
After further investigation I can definitely say that 6.4.28 and 6.4.21 are causing MIUIs Settings Menu to crash when tapping on "Advanced Settings" (tested on Hermes).

I tested this by updating from 6.4.14 to each of them separately. (.14 to .28, rollback to .14, from .14 to .21)
Each time after the update the Problem did appear again.

I'm currently back on .14, where this problem does not occur. I hope this problem will get fixed soon.

Same here! Restoring 6.4.14!

Same here. Just noticed that "Advanced Settings" crashed the application. Came here to write about the bug, but as I see, some people wrote about it. I'm using Xiaomi Mi Note Pro (Leo) with 6.4.28 miui version.
Hope it can be fixed soon.

Same here. Just noticed that "Advanced Settings" crashed the application. Came here to write about the bug, but as I see, some people wrote about it. I'm using Xiaomi Mi Note Pro (Leo) with 6.4.28 miui version.
Hope it can be fixed soon.

Its not a bug, unfreeze cloud printing and it will be ok.

Battery drain in Mi Note Pro (Leo) is also high even in stand-by mode. Before updating, the phone will consume 4-5% for all night in stand-by mode. Now it drains about 15-20% for the same time at night.

Bluetooth connenction doesn't work perfect... It's hard to hear, to talk, and reconnenct in every minute. BT headset type Plantronics M70, phone Redmi Note 4G. :(

Mi2S is getting hot easly on GPS or only mobile data. And it's not hot outside yet... So battery drain is much bigger than before.
It was better on previous updates.
Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Reactions: Itachi-senseï
Image is not working.
Sorry. Now.

In Telegram app I can use the camera but I can't send the photo. So i have to use the camera and then I use the gallery in Telegram to send it.
sgXUcqw.jpg

Its not a bug, unfreeze cloud printing and it will be ok.

Of course is a bug... I always have cloud print freezed for the last 6 months.... and everything works fine... 'til 6.4.21 and 6.4.28.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlankFX
OK. I found the newest official beta ROM for Redmi Note 3 Pro.

bigota.d.miui. com/6.4.28/miui_HMNote3Pro_6.4.28_9f3b09e9b7_5.1.zip

Will we get this version or should we wait for 6.5.5?

Edit: Also, hang on... Does this version have the bug because of which it was delayed or is that fixed now?

Last edited:
OK. I found the newest official beta ROM for Redmi Note 3 Pro.

bigota.d.miui. com/6.4.28/miui_HMNote3Pro_6.4.28_9f3b09e9b7_5.1.zip

Will we get this version or should we wait for 6.5.5?

Edit: Also, hang on... Does this version have the bug because of which it was delayed or is that fixed now?

i think it will be better to wait for 6.5.5
After all, Friday is coming soon →_→

Status
Not open for further replies.