Not open for further replies.
Always stuck in MI logo.
HM11 please help...
From before 6.3.3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-03-16-49-33_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-03-16-49-33_com.android.settings.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 362
I have now successfully updated to 6.4.28, but am currently quite sad about having to unfreeze Cloud Print. As someone stated before making the System dependand on this bloat ware App has to be considered a bug or a mistake.

I really hope you Devs can 'fix' that soon. ;)

Sure it is a bug.

OK, unfreezing cloud print is a circumvention, but it's a bug nonetheless.

But when you freezing system apps FC is an expectation and not a surprise anyways. Try freezing themes manager and see what you will get..

Is the cloud printing a huge battery drainer in your case? On my Mi3W it is not. Why bother?

In mobile network settings there is no preferred network type? Redmi note 2... Any clue?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

not be possible to include default root access?
we would save a lot of headaches ...
Is not possible anymore. It always was like that before. Before the whole locked bootloader story and all. But you consider flashing a .zip file as headache? While you're in the recovery flashing the rom flashing the superSU.zip only takes a minute.

Reactions: realtebo
In mobile network settings there is no preferred network type? Redmi note 2...

You're using two Sims, right? Only one of them can be set to provide the internet function. And only that one has the preferred network type option.

You're using two Sims, right? Only one of them can be set to provide the internet function. And only that one has the preferred network type option.
No, just one Sim is inside. And there is no preferred network type option in the menu mobile network settings... And confuses me, because it was there before (don't know when exactly)

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

HERMES RN2:

I have problems with battery level widget (gSam), it presents no updates. Widget says 67% while real level is down to 25%......

Also the saved wifi connections in settings says "AUTHENTICATION PROBLEM". It doesn't connect automatically, but when I click on a saved connection it connects almost immediately.

I already did Cache & David wipe.

Redmi Note 3 Pro Chinese Beta v6.4.28 has Already released, then why not you guys are not uploading the ROM...?

please release it as soon as possible

I Am waiting...

From the outset all software for Redmi Note 3 Pro is complete carelessness. Now is gone. A thousand times sorry that I bought this phone. After Redmi Note 3 Pro... never more Xiaomi.

HERMES RN2:

I have problems with battery level widget (gSam), it presents no updates. Widget says 67% while real level is down to 25%......

Also the saved wifi connections in settings says "AUTHENTICATION PROBLEM". It doesn't connect automatically, but when I click on a saved connection it connects almost immediately.

I already did Cache & David wipe.
If widget have problems with refreshing you should try to remove it and add again. Don't forget to lock app, disable or set as it should battery saving setting and add it to autostart. But I am sure you have not forget about that. That's note for others :p

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

From the outset all software for Redmi Note 3 Pro is complete carelessness. Now is gone. A thousand times sorry that I bought this phone. After Redmi Note 3 Pro... never more Xiaomi.
Don't be like that. You just bought the wrong phone from the right Manufacturer.
Before I bought my RedMi Note 2 I compared it to the newer RedMi Note 3 and, hell yeah, I found the RedMi Note 3 a dirty joke compared to my beloved RedMi Note 2 Prime.

Don't be like that. You just bought the wrong phone from the right Manufacturer.
Before I bought my RedMi Note 2 I compared it to the newer RedMi Note 3 and, hell yeah, I found the RedMi Note 3 a dirty joke compared to my beloved RedMi Note 2 Prime.
He was talking about RN3 Pro. Which has like double battery life and performance than RN2.
I switched from RN2, and it was the best choice I made. I don't know what is his problem with the phone.

Redmi Note 3 Pro developer ROM is finally available on the official MIUI English download page.

So are we going to get the new version here or not? I don’t mind waiting for the next version, but I would like to know what’s the plan. :D

He was talking about RN3 Pro. Which has like double battery life and performance than RN2.
I switched from RN2, and it was the best choice I made. I don't know what is his problem with the phone.
How do you define "double performance" compared to RN2? Like having 16 instead of 8 Cores? Or doubled frequency?
I'd really like to know because what I see when I compare the specifications makes the RN3Pro look really bad (measured to what a Phone requires to my individual needs)

How do you define "double performance" compared to RN2? Like having 16 instead of 8 Cores? Or doubled frequency?
I'd really like to know because what I see when I compare the specifications makes the RN3Pro look really bad (measured to what a Phone requires to my individual needs)
www[dot]gizmochina[dot]com/2016/01/15/snapdragon-650-vs-helio-x10-vs-snapdragon-808-antutu-scores-compared/

Less, but faster and more efficient cores => Faster games, faster apps, less power
Double GPU performance => Faster games

And that's just on the performance side (And I used RN2 for more than 6 months, and developed RN2 Tool, so I'm speaking of real-life usage too)

Reactions: MarcinSzq and k0sta

You are right. I also own Redmi Note 2 Prime. In him everything is fine.
But phone with worse working software from Redmi Note3 Pro I have not met. For two months I broke nerves.

You are right. I also own Redmi Note 2 Prime. In him everything is fine.
But phone with worse working software from Redmi Note3 Pro I have not met. For two months I broke nerves.
You may have a faulty phone then. I only had issues with global dev. But global stable, and the xiaomi.eu weekly are both fine.

Tapatalk|Redmi Note 3 Pro

Reactions: MarcinSzq

I flash absolutely all ROMs for RN3 Pro.
And all have problems with:
1. Bluetooth. Impossible listening to music through Bluetooth - frequent and lengthy breaks with many models bluetooth headset.
2. Light sensor not work, or work very very bad.
3. Very poor job on gallery or apps for picture look.
4. Other minor bugs.
5. If adding the difficulty of unlocking the bootloader.... and the cup is overflowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.