MULTI 6.4.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right. I also own Redmi Note 2 Prime. In him everything is fine.
But phone with worse working software from Redmi Note3 Pro I have not met. For two months I broke nerves.
Whats the problems?
I've RN3Pro and nothing bad wasn't happen.

Wysłane w kosmos przy użyciu pralki Frania.

I flash absolutely all ROMs for RN3 Pro.
And all have problems with:
1. Bluetooth. Impossible listening to music through Bluetooth - frequent and lengthy breaks with many models bluetooth headset.
2. Light sensor not work, or work very very bad.
3. Very poor job on gallery or apps for picture look.
4. Other minor bugs.
5. If adding the difficulty of unlocking the bootloader.... and the cup is overflowed.
I've xiaomi.eu 6.4.21 on RN3PRO PRIME and everything fine - none of listed bugs noticed.

If widget have problems with refreshing you should try to remove it and add again. Don't forget to lock app, disable or set as it should battery saving setting and add it to autostart. But I am sure you have not forget about that. That's note for others :p

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

I actually removed the whole app, reinstalled, I also did the wipe thing, allowed autostart.

I don't know what you mean with lock or disable app....

BTW, I'm using Nova, I don't really like the miui launcher, sorry. Could that have anything to do with it?

I've xiaomi.eu 6.4.21 on RN3PRO PRIME and everything fine - none of listed bugs noticed.

I'm flash all by the rules. Where possible - in fastboot(EDL) method. Apparently I got a bad phone. :(

I detected some issues on my Mi Note Pro.

- Phone app sometimes doesn't save new contacts and other times the recent calls list disappear. Rebooting solves it momentarily.

- I feel like the battery is draining a little faster on this version.

- Dropbox app detected as virus in security app.

All the rest seems fine. Thanks for the weekly updates.

Try to ask for bl unlock and go to xiaomi. Eu.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm with unlocked bootloader. And with xiaomi.eu 6.4.21. I've installed all available ROMs. In all ROMs I have the first two described problems - with Bluetooth and with Light Sensor. In some there are other described problems.

Interesting.. You know write but don't know read..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
I'm sorry but I cannot see how I can tell what version I am on, nor can I see where it says in the install notes how to install without losing my stuff. If I try to update it gives me error, do I just install zip in TWRP? Without wiping any cache and data?

Sorry but I am new to Xaiomi and I can only see my device version is global multilang 7.2.13.0 , I am not sure what updates I need or is it ota for the ROM I am using? Because if this version is 6.4.28 then it is lower than I am already on?

I don't understand.

I'm sorry but I cannot see how I can tell what version I am on, nor can I see where it says in the install notes how to install without losing my stuff. If I try to update it gives me error, do I just install zip in TWRP? Without wiping any cache and data?

Sorry but I am new to Xaiomi and I can only see my device version is global multilang 7.2.13.0 , I am not sure what updates I need or is it ota for the ROM I am using? Because if this version is 6.4.28 then it is lower than I am already on?

I don't understand.
And we also don't see which device you have..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Download zip, go to Updater - menu - select installation zip - done..

But you have Stable version installed, not dev..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Download zip, go to Updater - menu - select installation zip - done..

But you have Stable version installed, not dev..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
OK thanks, I didn't realise these threads are for dev builds only. I will stay on the ROM I am already on then. I hope it gets ota.

I have two problems in the mi5 one with the fingerprint when i create I can't rename or delete and the other is with twrp the screen touch is not working

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.settings/com.android.settings.SubSettings}: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: setSpan (16 ... 16) ends beyond length 15
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$900(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: setSpan (16 ... 16) ends beyond length 15
    at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.checkRange(SpannableStringBuilder.java)
    at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.setSpan(SpannableStringBuilder.java)
    at android.text.Selection.setSelection(Selection.java)
    at android.widget.EditText.setSelection(EditText.java)
    at com.android.settings.MiuiFingerprintDetailFragment.eQ(MiuiFingerprintDetailFragment.java)
    at com.android.settings.MiuiFingerprintDetailFragment.a(MiuiFingerprintDetailFragment.java)
    at com.android.settings.SettingsPreferenceFragment.onInflateView(SettingsPreferenceFragment.java)
    at com.miui.internal.app.FragmentDelegate.onCreateView(SourceFile)
    at miui.preference.PreferenceFragment.onCreateView(SourceFile)
    at android.app.Fragment.performCreateView(Fragment.java)
    at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(FragmentManager.java)
    at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.dispatchActivityCreated(FragmentManager.java)
    at android.app.FragmentController.dispatchActivityCreated(FragmentController.java)
    at android.app.Activity.performCreateCommon(Activity.java)
    at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
    ... 10 more

I have two problems in the mi5 one with the fingerprint when i create I can't rename or delete and the other is with twrp the screen touch is not working

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.android.settings/com.android.settings.SubSettings}: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: setSpan (16 ... 16) ends beyond length 15
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$900(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: setSpan (16 ... 16) ends beyond length 15
    at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.checkRange(SpannableStringBuilder.java)
    at android.text.Selection.setSelection(Selection.java)
    at android.widget.EditText.setSelection(EditText.java)
    at com.android.settings.MiuiFingerprintDetailFragment.eQ(MiuiFingerprintDetailFragment.java)
    at com.android.settings.MiuiFingerprintDetailFragment.a(MiuiFingerprintDetailFragment.java)
    at com.android.settings.SettingsPreferenceFragment.onInflateView(SettingsPreferenceFragment.java)
    at com.miui.internal.app.FragmentDelegate.onCreateView(SourceFile)
    at miui.preference.PreferenceFragment.onCreateView(SourceFile)
    at android.app.Fragment.performCreateView(Fragment.java)
    at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.dispatchActivityCreated(FragmentManager.java)
    at android.app.FragmentController.dispatchActivityCreated(FragmentController.java)
    at android.app.Activity.performCreateCommon(Activity.java)
    at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
    ... 10 more
which language..? try on EN...

I have the same problem in both language when I flash with mi flash I haven't got any problems 6.4.21 was perfect but 6.4.27 no

This version Bootloop with Xposed framework RN3 MTK.

Also, bug where normal calls show as "3-way call".

Thanks

MIUI upgrade to 8 will be the same as usual? (Update.zip) whether weekly ROOM? it comes out of the 10th or 13th?

Is there a way to let miui open Chrome/Firefox when opening the standard browser icon.?
Now i have the ugly chrome icon inbetween the miui icons.

Thanx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.