MULTI 6.4.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROMs for RN2 (hermes) and RN3 (hennessy) reuploaded... please try again.. thank you...

Hi,

First of all, thank you for the work selflessly for us to have the latest improvements.

My experience with version 6.4.28: on Friday 29, I installed this release and most applications failed, some opened, but little else. I did wipe cache, dalvik and data, but did not improve anything.

After read this discussion I try the rom which ingbrzy reuploaded and all work fine.

Thanks ingbrzy!!!

Try to remove check .md5

MD5 check is verified ok. I'm thinking of flashing as it is but that never happened before and I would hate to spend more time restoring my phone if something goes awry.
So i'm guessing that no one have this message or everyone flashes without signature verification?

MD5 check is verified ok. I'm thinking of flashing as it is but that never happened before and I would hate to spend more time restoring my phone if something goes awry.
So i'm guessing that no one have this message or everyone flashes without signature verification?
I do not verify the signature

In redmi 2 1gb of RAM, this versión is very slow. And I can't install a ROM from en.miui.con because it says that my phone isn't HM201411

FOR MIPAD 2 => problem google play

hi , good , the version EU for mipad 2 is work , and google play is already instal but cannot lauch it (unfortunately, Google Play services has stoped...)

i upload a video to shows that

I add that I still have the 963 error. Every suggested solution (included restart from china native -> china stable -> china dev -> play store -> ... etc...) doesn't works.

Keep in mind that actually Play store is doing 963 error even with stable rom and with dev rom, both UNrooted and both locked.

So it's a MIUI problem, not a xiaomi.eu version problem

Reactions: Stefano131270
I tried it but I've returned to Dev China because some icons didn't change with themes, they were always the same and I don't like it.

WiFi is OK here. I did not recognize any major or minor bugs in 6.4.28 hermes. This version seems perfect.

it's weird, because the phone does not make automatic connection to saved wifis but when I click on them, they connect almost immediately.

Any tips on what to do?

After to updated my Redmi 2 pro (813) to lollipop I have problems of wi-fi, I sometimes lose the connection

Excellent!
Went from The First Stock stable ROM on my New mi5 to this one....i van breath aggain!

Nice work on The howto unlock The bl.

Big up!

Reactions: junkname
Aries ROM works well without any issue as usual. Beloved Mi2S is old but still strong and very stable device... nice to feel it is still supported :)
What about overheating, while using gps, which is followed by system crash wlth no chance to reboot until device will get colder. Does Anybody faces the same issue?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.