MULTI 6.4.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i just finished and it's working :)
I did a local backup in sd card, flashed version 6.3.3 with Miflash, you can find Miflash and the fastboot rom here:

and then update to EU 6.4.7 and restored from backup.
Everything seems ok :)
Cheers
vite74, are you upgraded with 6.4.7 trough twrp right? thanks in advance, i will try

vite74, are you upgraded with 6.4.7 trough twrp right? thanks in advance, i will try

Sorry, i forgot to say that i also flashed TWRP 3.0.0-1 with Updater and then install 6.4.7 from there with full wipes.
Cheers

There are programs that do not activate the GPS, such as Google maps. It happens to someone?, I have a mi3.
Only compass application opens the GPS search, no other applications

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
There are programs that do not activate the GPS, such as Google maps. It happens to someone?, I have a mi3.

Yap...
I have the same symptons on a MI4LTE

Clean Maps data...
When the app if you want precise location always say yes...
If you say No one time, the Maps never activate GPS anymore

Yap...
I have the same symptons on a MI4LTE
Before this update, my Tasker profile could turn GPS on automatically when I open certain defined apps... Well... It can't anymore.

Edit:
I'm not absolutely sure, because I've only used GPS once last week, and could have turned it on manually without remembering it...

Anyone knows if Tasker + secure settings are able to commute GPS on/off in Android 5.1?

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Hi Dear Members;

How can I install Multi rom to Mi Note Pro?

I've unlocked bootloader when i backed v6.1.7 I've flashed twrp but i couldn't run twrp :(

Can you help me?

Hi, have a little problema with my new Mi4c.

Bought it and it already had 6.3.24.EU beta installed. When was released 6.3.31 OTA updater didn't give me the update, and now with 6.4.7 OTA still didn't update.

So i downloaded the full 6.4.7 ROM (from en.miui.com) and used updater to update the rom. it updated fine but lost a bunch of languages and playstore now doesn't work.

Tried to flash TWRP so i could get back to 6.4.7 .EU but fastboot says my phone is locked. Does it mean the bootloader? Did the first update 6.4.7 lock the bootloader?

Now only way i can get back to .EU rom is to ask for a bootloader unlock?! :'(

Anyone know of a way to get back to latest .EU rom without TWRP?

Tks in advance.

Me too, and I don't like this. Ok, it takes 1 minute to flash it back, but you need the pc, cable, this, that. Was more ok before, when it doesn't touched the revovery. I flahed via Flashify, it can be the cause? Or from the recovery is the same result?

After updating 6.4.7, I lost me TWRP and Root on my RN3 MTK. Tried Xiaomi.eu TWRP and others but still can't use TWRP. Please help!

Before this update, my Tasker profile could turn GPS on automatically when I open certain defined apps... Well... It can't anymore.

Edit:
I'm not absolutely sure, because I've only used GPS once last week, and could have turned it on manually without remembering it...

Anyone knows if Tasker + secure settings are able to commute GPS on/off in Android 5.1?

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)
If it is so its a problem of official rom...
But in GMaps even without the GPS the location is like full acurate...
And in settings there is a option to activate precise location...

@ingbrzy
Do you know what is the problem in Chrome app that don't start downloads?
In official china miui version there is no problem.
Do you need somekind of log or something to see this problem?
Thanks

I have ”xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_6.3.10_v7-6.0”. Can I install the 6.4.7 via update from package?

Status
Not open for further replies.