MULTI 6.4.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for you. if i don't have any recovery and i can't install one, can i install next weekly rom?
Otherwise i have to flash with spflashtools a chinese developer rom, install a recovery and install a xiaomi.eu rom?

Thanks
no.. unlock BL, install TWRP and then our rom..

no.. unlock BL, install TWRP and then our rom..
i already have my BL unlocked. Today i upgrade my Redmi Note 3 to xiaomieu6.4.7. When i started the phone, i didn't have custom recovery, it was erased. Now i just have MiRecovery.
I have to unlock it again? 6.4.7 locked my bootloader?

I repeat, try to download ADM from Play Store (Advanced Download Manager). I solved this way.
Interesting, thanks!

It's more like a workaround though and there's a simpler one: if you delete /system/priv-app/DownloadProviderUi/DownloadProviderUi.apk the browser should use a native download dialog instead. Works this way with Sleipnir, which is what I use, as well as with the default MIUI one. Can't confirm this on Chrome as I don't have it installed.

i already have my BL unlocked. Today i upgrade my Redmi Note 3 to xiaomieu6.4.7. When i started the phone, i didn't have custom recovery, it was erased. Now i just have MiRecovery.
I have to unlock it again? 6.4.7 locked my bootloader?
no locked.. just your recovery was deleted.. install it again...

I have a problem with this 6.4.7 ROM on my two Mi4c
I can not adjust any more properly the sound level of my remote Bluetooth speaker...
The Bluetooth multimedia sound level variation by the side buttons + or - is erratic.
It can only be adjusted in the "sound and vibration" / volumes/ multimedia button in the parameter menu...
Can someone confirm the bug...
Only on Mi4c, or also on other phones as Redmi 3, or others?

Latest Rom installed 6.3.3 was quite OK on my Mi4c for Bluetooth sound level adjustment...
Since 6.3.10 up to 6.3.31, it was the galery display resolution which was wrong (blur when zoomed)
Now, the Bluetooth multimedia volume is NOK...
2 bugs corrected, one more added at each new release...
Not serious...
Best regards
Gluto

More details on the observed problem...
Cache, Dalvik wipe, etc... Already done...

This problem is observed only on my 2 Mi4c running 6.4.7. eu ROM.
Not observed (dixit my brother) on a Redmi 3 in the same 6.4.7 eu release..

Not observed also on a Mi4i with the new official global ROM 7.2.3.0.
(Still not fixing the "blur" autofocus issue observed on some Mi4i batches)

This volume problem occurs only with my excellent Xiaomi Bluetooth 4 stereo speaker (SKU:QBH4041CN)...

No volume control problem with a Bluedio BT Headset and a Philips SHB9100 BT headset...
Volume adjustment on these BT peripherals remains local and do not modify the media volume settings in the phone volume parameters menu..
--> No conflict with the phone media volume control. (These peripherals are not BT4)

In the Mi4c 6.4.7 rom, the volume buttons of the Xiaomi speaker modify the multimedia sound level on the phone in the volume parameters menu, and the phone volume button try to do the opposite in the speaker volume settings. Erratic volume control --> Conflict...

With a Mi4i (ROM 7.2.3.0.), Xiaomi speaker volume buttons do not affect media volume set in the phone...
But this ROM is in late compared to beta versions..
The problem probably comes from a modified BT4 stack in the Mi4c ROM 6.4.7, or in a close previous version, but not present in the 6.3.3 I was running previously.
I hope this bug is now described with enough accuracy to let the developers find the cause and perhaps fix it...
Gluto...

no locked.. just your recovery was deleted.. install it again...
i tried all methods, i can't install a custom recovery. Fastboot does't return error, but it doesn't install a custom recovery

I'm not the only with this issue. Many people report the same problem

Last edited:
Redmi note 4g miui 7 eu rom version 6.4.7
Couldn't download themes, anyone else facing this problem?

@ingbrzy.

My whatsapp not read arabic language.

Device: Mi4i
Firmware: latest stable EU Rom

Thanks before

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-14-05-22-26_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-14-05-22-26_com.android.settings.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 536
  • Screenshot_2016-04-14-05-33-55_com.whatsapp.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-14-05-33-55_com.whatsapp.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 527
Last edited:
TWRP is now official for Redmi 3. Will that version be included by defautl in next xiaomi.eu roms?

Now your rom change to cofface version everytime i install new version..

Thanks for your work!

Reactions: surfoed and Poky14

On first impression for that news is... I want to wipe my phone with that stable build, and after that, upgrading to this week eu build with one assumption: this week eu build is "newer" than the global stable build.

But the only problem is, the fact that the eu build is based on Android L, and the global stable is still on Android K. So, I stayed on eu build, waiting for this week update.

Mi4c (Libra) isn't on the first post list but it is on download sites.

Have I missed something?

Regards

Last edited:
Hi guys...
I have a redmi 3
After 6.4.7 xiaomi.eu rom update, I notice my phone become more hotter playing game (clash of clans for example)and screen consume much more than before.
I was coming from China developer official rom...

Why I have these problems?

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Installation fail for xiaomi.eu_multi_wt86047_6.3.31_v7-5.1.zip
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7 Error installing zip file...

Anybody a solution?

For all with the Recovery issue:

Install it vía fastboot and don't reboot into system. When you want to get out of the fastboot mode, reboot into recovery (Vol Up+power).

PD. In some tutorials they say you have to type "fastboot reboot", or "press any key to reboot". Don't. Reboot manually into recovery.

Since I've spent on this version, the battery of my MiPad is much faster discharge, and I very often frizz applications such as chrome or facebook.
And can not return to the previous version if I have a mistake with scouring the gallery.
I also constantly my RAM which is occupied ... it causes me slowing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.