MULTI 6.5.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean ? some photos disappeared from the gallery ??? are you really sure ? may be there were setted up as hidden ?
Yes, visible only photos that have been made by another phone (elephone p2000) two years ago. Photos from XRN2 visible through Explorer, but not visible in gallery. Setting show hidden files enabled. All photographs are in the same directory DCIM (sd crad).

Mi5 "Tab Home button to go back to Home screen" now works better, but not that much as stable version.

Thank you.

Hi @ingbrzy do you plan to still releasing stable roms for mi4i or no?
I don't understand clearly if the china stable rom are discontinued too or only the developer rom...
Thanks in advance...

Oh yes! Thanks a lot @ingbrzy if I can download the stable from xiaomi.eu I'm more than happy!! I'm afraid of having to do the change to the global rom.
So why don't we have the 7.2.3 stable? thanks.

Oh yes! Thanks a lot @ingbrzy if I can download the stable from xiaomi.eu I'm more than happy!! I'm afraid of having to do the change to the global rom.
So why don't we have the 7.2.3 stable? thanks.
7.3 soon..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

So far, its so good on rednote2, and battery better than 6.5.5. Great job to dev eu. Thumbup

does anyone know a link to help me install one of these multilanguage ROM's on a mi note pro? I only know how to do so through fastboot with .tgz files around 1.3GB. haven't done these through TWRP etc. i can flash dev ROM 6.1.7 again to regain root access if needed. any help would be much appreciated. thanks everyone.

I've installed it on my Mi4, now everything is good .

Thanks ...

Sono un portatore sano d'ignoranza, ma vi rispondo con il mio Mi4 Lte.

This update remove instaled gapps on latte ?

Edit : answer is YES :(

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, as always zero problems with your excellent rom
Mi4 LTE(cancro) is much better device with xiaomi.eu than with MIUI global rom

Thanks from Kenya. First dirty ROM flash for me since Nexus One coming up !!!!!! Looks very nice and stable compared to those old days. No radio flashing and kernel flashing here haha.

Hi guys and thanks! After the update, Whatsapp (and any other) notifications turn on the screen and i don't want it. How to solve?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.