MULTI 6.5.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a redmi note 3 and when I try to root says: root rom is not ready. Please wait for a monment.
I saw that happens to more people.
I hope the next update?

Hi guys... just fresh installed this rom on my mi3 and i cant seem to put xposed working...it says that is installed but not active...can someone help me fix this?

Thanks for this update. I have a problem with CalDAV. I cant choose anymore CalDAV account in "Calendars in Display" CalDAV account exist.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

No GAPPS for MiPAD 2 again?
As im write early, you should not do wipe system (from fastboot firmware) and play market will be work fine!

After manual installing OPENGAPPS pico - additional settings not working at all!!! PROBLEM we
please include it like early

Didnot read the post, now All working ok

Last edited:
No GAPPS for MiPAD 2 again?
As im write early, you should not do wipe system (from fastboot firmware) and play market will be work fine!

After manual installing OPENGAPPS pico - additional settings not working at all!!! PROBLEM
please include it like early
install cloud print from playstore and additional settings will work

Reactions: PRO100
I am Indonesian, how to change language to indonesia or probably how to create indonesian language in ido 6.5.19
By translating it yourself since there is no Indonesian translation yet. There are probably people willing to help.

cant install gapps for mi pad 2 with twrp.. it boots before the installing is finished.. how to fix this?

Sir, can I request custom BBM app icon? If you're busy can I help making it for you?
So it will be available in the next rom update. If yes, where I can send it to you?

Hey Andrey i succeeded in installing 6.5.19 on my MI2s with the updater app.
However! No root. After installing UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550 with the updater app i got stuck on the MI boot logo.
I installed the 6.5.19 update again, this time by TWRP. That brought me back, but still no root.
Could you tell me what is your current version OF TWRP? I face the issue, that internal memory is not readable in twrp.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

i have same issue today with mi2s, internal memory is not readable in 3.0.2.0 twrp
flash twrp 2.8.7.0, mount virtual sd card and after that internal memory was readable
i rooted with flash BETA+SuperSU+PRO+v2.74 via twrp

Whatsapp is crashing me in latest stable (7.3 Kenzo)

Will try to factory reset, but is pretty strange.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.