MULTI 6.5.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some app's like wakelock detector does not work with latest 6.5.5 and 6.4.28 xiaomi.eu on Redmi Note 3 Hennessy... (Installing root acces (SUPER SU 2.71) or adding root acces with security app...).

Hi! If I'm on 6.4.21 and I want to change to stable 7.2.5.0. How can I do it? Install via updater/recovery?Need any wipe apart from dalvik and cache?
thanks

Reactions: Itachi-senseï
Someone have force close when try to select a fingerprint for edit or delete in Mi 5?

Enviado desde mi Xumino Mi5

Last edited:
I don't know wtf is going on with Wifi on my Kenzo. I haven't been able to update past 6.4.21 because with every single update I flash Wifi acts up. With this latest one Wifi didn't work at all after a dirty flash so I went ahead and wiped system/data/cache/dalvik and tried again and things looked promising as Wifi worked but today I noticed that Wifi disconnects a lot. Again, back to my 6.4.21 backup and WiFi works fine. I find it hard to believe that I'm the only one with this issue.

@nabil.salamehco It is better to use Root Uninstaller app and freeze Xiaomi Activation in it. It remains frozen after ROM update.
(Btw, be careful what to freeze!)
I cant find any xiaomi activator in root uninistaller. Only thing with "xiaomi" in its name is the service framework. I did try to uninstall this once, but the phone doesnt recognise my sim after the next reboot.

cc7691f5a369fbb3d89c231ef7075500.jpg

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Hi. My new mi pad 2 has just arrived, but equipped with a undefined MIUI 7.0 / Stable 7.0.99.99(LXLCNCJ): with no buit in Updater app! :-( So...which is the best way to update it to xiaomi.eu ROM having no Updater available?
Thx

Sent by Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Alfio Gardenia

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi. My new mi pad 2 has just arrived, but equipped with a undefined MIUI 7.0 / Stable 7.0.99.99(LXLCNCJ): with no buit in Updater app! :-( So...which is the best way to update it to xiaomi.eu ROM having no Updater available?
Thx

Sent by Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Alfio Gardenia

You can update via recovery. First, download rom an TWRP for your device. Then rename TWRP to update.zip and place it to to upper folder. Turn your device off. Hold Volume up and Power until you see recovery mode. Install update, then don't restart - turn your device off. Now you start again with Volume up + Power, this time it starts to TWRP recovery.
Wipe, then intall Xiaomi.eu Rom, you should be ready!

Reactions: alfiogardenia
RN3 mtk. No way to start in recovery (not from updater, neither pressing buttons): starts normally. No way to install trwp (or rom) from updater: can't verify update package. Tried to install trwp using flashify: it seems flashed but when reboot recovery or buttons... Starts normally. Is it because bootloader? What else? Help!

I cant find any xiaomi activator in root uninistaller. Only thing with "xiaomi" in its name is the service framework. I did try to uninstall this once, but the phone doesnt recognise my sim after the next reboot.

cc7691f5a369fbb3d89c231ef7075500.jpg

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
You are right, it is called Xiaomi Service Framework in English. I froze this and both SIMs work.
Every boot I got an annoying notification to register my device, that is why I froze this service. Are you sure this is why your SIM is not recognized any more?
ps: Dont uninstall, just freeze. It is almost the same but you can unfreeze.

Last edited:
Mi4c aditional settings FC. It was in older version. Shuld i need wipe data? I donf want wipe programm data

Redmi Note 2 - Hermes works very well. Battery time seems good. I found only one bug: the weather app is freezing sometimes, but the solve is only go to home, and open again the app. Thank you xiaomi.eu!

Reactions: junkname
ehi! I have mi2s 16Gb but it has a lot of battery drain and it's awake even when the screen is off!! .. What are your settings? synchronization enabled only in wifi or what else?
I haven't installed this release yet, but you have these results from now or also with previous releases?
thanks you!
I was surprised. Usual screen time was between 2 and 3 hours on previous MIUI ROMs. Two months ago-4 hours on Marshmallow AOSP ROM. More than 5 hours now and on MIUI. This is a kind of an exception. I just could not help sharing it. :) Data enabled for 1.5-2 hours.

Изпратено от моя XiaoMi Mi2S през Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: junkname
Status
Not open for further replies.