MULTI 6.5.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check de battery management in additional settings.
Its only telegram or other apps too?

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk
No battery saving activated. only telegram and twitter do not work, other app like instagram and whatsapp work perfectly

If telegram isn't opened, notifications don't arrived on my kenzo. Why? Thanks

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Check all this settings:
1. Security => Permissions = > Autostart => Telegram => Set switcher to "on"
2. Settings => Additional settings => Battary & performance => Manage apps battery usage => Choose apps => Telegram => choose "No restrictions"
3. Settings => Notifications & status bar => App notifications => Telegram => Set all switches to "on"

This settings you can submit to any other app))
Hope I help :)

1. Security => Permissions = > Autostart => Telegram => Set switcher to "on"
2. Settings => Additional settings => Battary & performance => Manage apps battery usage => Choose apps => Telegram => choose "No restrictions"
3. Settings => Notifications & status bar => App notifications => Telegram => Set all switches to "on"

This settings you can submit to any other app))
Hope I help :)
All these settings are already activated

The first time is in Chinese, then everything ok! Work very well
If you want, you send a video Friend
No ,thanx for help, I am on global beta 6.5.5 testing and we have a bug in synchronization with devices it's new version...what's version number of mi remote apk?

Redmi Note 2 P - Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
My camera still doesnt found if I use it on app's like WhatsApp or Telegram. (Redmi 2 PRO (w86)).

All these settings are already activated
In Telegram settings there is a options about notifications. They must be enabled too.
fb53a61ba1b216dbbf1f30542ce5677c.jpg

Изпратено от Mi2S

Hello,

Yesterday Xiaomi released a new developer version 6.4.27 for Xiaomi Mi4i (Ferrari). Will you retake the development for this device?

Thank you.

Hi! My MI4w still on 6.4.7. Is this battery consumption normal? Is more or less equal every days.
Now I'm with 50 min screen on under 3G.
2fb949bb55a99d23d6bc07efded9b828.jpg
I've been getting very high Xiaomi Framework battery drain on this ROM and the Global Dev ROM too.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Hello,

Yesterday Xiaomi released a new developer version 6.4.27 for Xiaomi Mi4i (Ferrari). Will you retake the development for this device?

Thank you.
its Global only... not China build on which are based our builds.. you can switch to Global if wants weekly...

Hello
I can't do the update, when I select the zip file I have the message "verification of update failed" on the application..
What should I do ? It last for two weeks
I have a MI4S on 6.4.21
Thanks

If in 6.4.14 everything is ok - then the problem in pieces that saved in phone memory from previous ROM's.
(!) if I would have this problem, I would wipe Cache / Dalvik Cache / Data / Internal Storage & after that installed most new ROM. (!) - I will not give 100% that it will correct the situation .. but I would like to try))
*It's only my opinion
I think, that is the right way. I use it with my RN2, used it with all my previous phones and all the Roms. Never failed me. Just make a backup!! Then you can play...Wish you all great weekend, friends.

Installed on Libra, all OK for now, after about 4 hrs of use..

Inviato con Tapatalk da Xiaomi Mi-4c

Our ROMs features:
  • Blurred statusbar and notification shade
  • Enabled search in statusbar
  • Enabled search gesture (swipe up) on the desktop
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
  • Google apps support integrated
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Unified flat style app icons for both system and 3rd party apps (eg. Play Store icon flat too, unlike official global MIUI)
  • Advanced menu with color icons (not just text like in official MIUI releases)
  • No any Chinese character under the full system
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Radio, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 26 EU languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added Phone swipe to the right gesture on the lockscreen
  • Added T9 dialer support
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU- Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Deodexed
  • And more, and more made by our 5 years MIUI mods experience..
Very much appreciated info. That alone distinguishes xiaomi.eu's ROMs from the others, everyone likes to know the differences. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.