MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
to install this ROM, should I wipe system ?

or anyone can tell the full step to install this ROM ?

I have flashed MIUI 8 china dev build.

thanks

@ingbrzy ,
The Mi remote app is not translated properly, it's too much of chinese. The one from the Play store could have been used.
Hope it is taken care of next time.
Using Redmi Note 3 Pro
Thanks again.
B.R

Can I flash the last stable version onto the dev version without losing my datas?

Envoyé de mon Redmi 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Guys i do have a silly question. I have unlock the bootloader. But then all the resets and wipes i did.... Is my bootloader still unlocked?? Where to check it?? Im 99% sure its still unlocked...but this 1% dont let me forget about it....:)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi
I have Mi4C with 5.12.10 xiaomi.eu ROM
Can I simply update with this release or should I makea full wipe before updating?

Hi
I have Mi4C with 5.12.10 xiaomi.eu ROM
Can I simply update with this release or should I makea full wipe before updating?
I back from 6.6.30 to MIUI 7, 6.1.14.
My phone is incredibly warming on all ver MIUI 8 :(.
Reg

I've tried the 6-6-30 ROM on my RedMi Note 2. Looks really good, but there is still a problem.

When using the Hangouts Messenger, new messages will be displayed on the lock screen perfectly. If you click on them you can see them in Hangouts. But they are not in the Hangouts overview, which is a real shame.

Hennessy, everything seems working well, but this versión is a battery eater, the phone arrives at the End Of the day with 3%.... we need to solve this xD

Thanks for the rom!

I'm on chaina developer rom miui 8 version 6.6.23. (red Mi 2 prime HM 2LTE-IN)
How to install this xiaomi.eu version 6.6.30

In this build RAM management is worse then .23, there's also a bit more battery drain... I flashed again 6.6.23 on my kenzo.

after install this rom, my phone force close system service.... continuously. ( I cannot do anything else except hold down power button to reboot.)
I was restart, wipe, factory reset... but cannot fix it.
I must back to 6.6.23 (this rom is very good for me)

My device: Mi Max (hydrogen)
Same problem happened on my mimax
Pro when I flash 23 to 30 without doing wipe.

通过我的 MI MAX 上的 Tapatalk发言

Status
Not open for further replies.