MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tkksss. But This kind of notification with black font in black theme was fixed?
Same issue. That's spotify, right?

I also lost the gaussian blur in app switcher and other animations (i.e. when phone is plugged in it will display the battery percentage for a few seconds). It all used to have the blur but it's gone now.

Screen orientation on app switcher is still fixed on portrait (had this issue since first release of your MIUI 8 ROM). Auto-rotate is on. Am I the only one experiencing this??? I haven't had a single reply or response from my previous comments regarding this same issue.

To reproduce, just go to a landscape mode application (like Minecraft) and open app switcher.

Redmi note 3 pro (snapdragon)

Flashed rom on friday and still haven't found a bug except for the transparency issue on recent apps etc. I haven't used the phone much over the weekend and I got 5h SOT, took the phone off the charger on friday morning and had to recharge on Sunday late afternoon so about 60 hours on battery. I had problems with facebook (not opening pages and not posting), reinstalled it and the problem was fixed

It happened to me as well, twrp seems stuck but it actually flashing without filling progress bar. It finished the flashing in about 15 minutes. Be patient.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
Thank you!.. everything solved as you said it took long time to the process to be done.

For the Mi Max 64GB, should I download the MIMAX or MIMAXPro? Asking because the 64GB phone has the 652 snapdragon as the 128GB one, the 32BG is the only one with the snapdragon 650.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

en.miui.com groups the 64 and 128 for the miui 7.5 stable and the 32GB is a separate file.

For the Mi Max 64GB, should I download the MIMAX or MIMAXPro? Asking because the 64GB phone has the 652 snapdragon as the 128GB one, the 32BG is the only one with the snapdragon 650.

Found the answer, silly me I did not read carefully the first post. It was clear.

Reactions: thaimax
On this rom and stanle 7.5 for ido documents app is not working. This makes third party apps (like btsync) unable to access sdcard. Have anyone working solution for this?

when you guys talk about battery drain, can you share your overall battery live? I have Redmi 2 pro, without doing much (some whatsapp, some mails, but rare usage), I end up with 30% Battery at the end of the day (in 10-12 hours).
Power Checker shows no apps, battery consumption is mainly by Androidsystem (30%-50%), Android (30%), and google (10%), then Apps like Whatsapp (2% and less). Screen uses about 15% of power.
I have more or less default options (like MIUI Battery Saver for most apps, etc).
So not sure, how to find out, what is causing this. All wipe has also been done...

how to change notifications on status bar, like default bbm icon not badge like launcher icon.

when you guys talk about battery drain, can you share your overall battery live? I have Redmi 2 pro, without doing much (some whatsapp, some mails, but rare usage), I end up with 30% Battery at the end of the day (in 10-12 hours).
Power Checker shows no apps, battery consumption is mainly by Androidsystem (30%-50%), Android (30%), and google (10%), then Apps like Whatsapp (2% and less). Screen uses about 15% of power.
I have more or less default options (like MIUI Battery Saver for most apps, etc).
So not sure, how to find out, what is causing this. All wipe has also been done...
waiting for the next release , there will be certainly improvements...

Reactions: mycro7
Status
Not open for further replies.