MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find out which phone is the Redmi NoteW. For the internal storage re- partition
My phone is the Redmi Note 3 Pro. Kenzo.
Is this the NoteW type?

Thanks!
René

Look again in the devices list from the first post of this thread.

HMNoteW is Redmi Note 1, 3G, Mediatek chipset!

Redmi Note 3 Pro is HMNote3Pro.

Reactions: JesseRene
Hi @ingbrzy,

I've simplify Re-Partition method for HMNoteW Again.
The major change is modifying 2GB system to proper size 1GB, which prevent unnecessary 1GB capacity lose in /data partition.

=====================================================
[Install Step1 Script]

01•Install (Step1)RePart_system-1024M_HMNoteW.zip from TWRP.
02•Reboot to recovery :rolleyes:

[Install Step2 Script]
03•Install (Step2)RePart_system_Format_HMNoteW.zip from TWRP.
04•Reboot to recovery :rolleyes:

[Install MIUI8 ROM]
05•Install xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNoteW ROMfrom TWRP.
06•Reboot to MiUI8 :cool:
====================================================
[Document]

On-Going....

[Related Scrip]

Use these Script to replace Step1 Script above for different /system size.
Step1 Script to Return Stock Default 800M
Step1 Script to Re-Partition a 2GB system

Hi to all,

I'm not sure is it a bug or normal. I have no animations in the weather app like they showing it in the video "flying birds, rain,snow.." how I can activate this animations? Thanks

I'm using a redmi note 2

Same problem here with MiNote (ex Virgo).
No animation in weather app, notification bar or in contact app.
All the animation showed in the first video are missing.
Setting in battery option in order to see system systems animations is on.
Any idea?

Thanks a lot for newest 6.6.30. But, in Kenzo, there is not Blur on MultiTask and Music App like on 6.6.23... It is normal? Only appears Music Player when you play any song, but also, there's no Blur effect :(...

All flashed on my Redmi Note 2 Prime. Thank you

Only issue is with wallpaper carousel, no online wallpapers in the My Categories section.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

greetings

new to Redmi 3S and Xiaomi in general. I was looking for ROM but couldn't find it:
land Xiaomi Redmi 3S/3X GM3SHM3X 6.0

Is it too early in device life cycle for ROM or ...

Regards,
danij3l

This version for my RN2P makes my mobile really hot and the fast charging is gone from previous version 6.6.23.

Thanks for the update!

A couple bugs I found (which were there in last version too) on Mi5:
- Spotify notification when listenning to music is black on black
- Web browser search bar is really slow when typing -you can't feel haptic feedback on each key), + it's only an url search, not like a normal google/bing search (it doesn't allow spaces for example)
- When you open an app from a folder, if you press home button, you go back to this folder, and not the home screen
- As a dev, if i push an app from android studio, I get the app on the phone, but also the duplicate apps (like with dual apps option), but it crashes if I try to run it.

About xiaomi.eu features:
- The icon background "random" color is ugly most of the time, especially for red icons, the background is green, I prefer the white background like in stock miui, is there a way to get that option ?

Thanks a lot for newest 6.6.30. But, in Kenzo, there is not Blur on MultiTask and Music App like on 6.6.23... It is normal? Only appears Music Player when you play any song, but also, there's no Blur effect :(...
No blur on redmi 2 pro(wt86047) also.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Ever since I upgraded to miui v8 it seems that everything time I try to enable the wifi the process takes about 6-10sec for the wifi to staff working (to start scanning not to connect to a network). I am using Redmi 1s. Is this normal?

Last edited:
after updating to this weekly, my rn3pro can't get any signal in sim 1, while in sim 2 it can get.
also changing the prefered network makes the other network goes to no service.
example
sim 1 is prefered for internet , sim 2 no service
if sim 2 is prefered, sim 1 no service..
will try clean flash now..

very ugly in the treatment menu and povermenyu no blur .batareya quickly discharged .Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 PRO

OMG BRING BACK THE OLD YOUTUBE ICON!!! THE NEW ONE IS TERRIBLE
If you want to keep the default theme, with just other icons, you can download a theme from wich you like the icons, then in the home page of the theme app, click on the top left and select 'edit theme' here you can select to change just your icons (and other parts of the theme).

If you want to keep the default theme, with just other icons, you can download a theme from wich you like the icons, then in the home page of the theme app, click on the top left and select 'edit theme' here you can select to change just your icons (and other parts of the theme).
I liked default icons in previous builds

Ok, to all RN2P users., Do not, I repeat, DO NOT USE the updater when installing 6.6.30 from 6.6.23. It will cause overheat and will activate the xiaomi framework to consume battery. I thought at first it was the version but I installed 6.6.30 clean, formatted internal storage wiped everything and now it is working great. No overheating or whatsoever.

Thanks.

Reactions: Fatih Karpuz
Status
Not open for further replies.