MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can someone help with my query above? I don't know what else to try in order to update since the twrp sees only the internal storage of 700mb and not the main 32gb storage :(

after install this rom, my phone force close system service.... continuously. ( I cannot do anything else except hold down power button to reboot.)
I was restart, wipe, factory reset... but cannot fix it.
I must back to 6.6.23 (this rom is very good for me)

My device: Mi Max (hydrogen)

Reactions: luciferlu
i think is differente, redmi 3 and pro have same cpu, redmi 3s is different
yes. unlike redmi 3 and 3 pro, where they have same processors, both redmi 3s 16gb and 32gb have different processors. better to wait for proper rom, i guess. the table does seem to be quite deceitful.

So sorry but im so mad with this update. I feel like the new brower is default all the time. All the link i open in Chrome the brower will open it instead.

Hey,

I'm currently on 6.6.23 MIUI PRO....but i have the big issue, that a only received Messages (WhatsApp, BBM), when i open the respective app...
Now i wanted to try the new 6.6.30 from this site:
But i get the "Error 7" while flashing...
i did an fullwipe before flashing...can anyone help me?
It is an MI4 WCDMA

Thanks! :)

Hey,

I'm currently on 6.6.23 MIUI PRO....but i have the big issue, that a only received Messages (WhatsApp, BBM), when i open the respective app...
Now i wanted to try the new 6.6.30 from this site:
But i get the "Error 7" while flashing...
i did an fullwipe before flashing...can anyone help me?
It is an MI4 WCDMA

Thanks! :)
Try unlock again with official apps from fastboot, I have similar problem after wipe system

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

So sorry but im so mad with this update. I feel like the new brower is default all the time. All the link i open in Chrome the brower will open it instead.
i get this too. no global rom yet. any advise on how to go about disabling the mi browser entirely?

Simple way: go to settings, go to installed apps, click on "defaults" button, click on browser and choose Chrome as default.

If doesn't helps, try this:
Go to settings, installed apps. Find browser app, clear "default setting", also clear data and cache of app.
Go back, find chrome, clear data and cache.
Open chrome app, do some search and click on some Google results link.
When you be asked with which browser to open link, put remember my choice and click on Chrome icon.

Btw, just out of curiosity, did you clear davlik cache in twrp after flashing rom?

Edited: to clear up and add simplier solution.
Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: spaiduhz
i get this too. no global rom yet. any advise on how to go about disabling the mi browser entirely?
Check my previous post.
Also you can uninstall default miui browser by deleting application in system apps folder or by "System app remover - root" aplication from Google Playstore, ofc for both actions you'll need to have root.

Last edited:
New Version works really flawless but i have much power loss in standby over the night is that normal ? about 7-10% loss over night. Device : Mi MAX 32/3

I use 2 sim cards in it maybe it is that ?

Last edited:
ı m using redmi note 3g wcdma..
the update 6.6.23: the 3g isnt work ,6.6.30 : th 3g is work but ,
does not take network !
There's a constant line breaks .. so go back miu 7 :(

Same problem here with MiNote (ex Virgo).
No animation in weather app, notification bar or in contact app.
All the animation showed in the first video are missing.
Setting in battery option in order to see system systems animations is on.
Any idea?

And I am curious how to make that animation to work. If anybody knows, please share with us!

Reactions: gsuez
Check my previous post.
Also you can uninstall default miui browser by deleting application in system apps or by "System app remover - root" aplication from Google Playstore, ofc for both actions you'll need to have root.

you don't need to uninstall nothingh..as you said in your previous post

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-02-15-51-38-038_android[1].png
    Screenshot_2016-07-02-15-51-38-038_android[1].png
    90.4 KB · Views: 327
you don't need to uninstall nothingh..as you said in your previous post
Agree that they don't need, still he asks how to disable entirely...

Edited first mine post about solution to clear up and add simplier way to solve issue.

Last edited:
hi guys!! i have installed the 6.6.30 on my mi4 Lte 3gb ram, but i receive the whatsapp messages only when i open the app... why? i must set something? thank you!!!!

hi guys!! i have installed the 6.6.30 on my mi4 Lte 3gb ram, but i receive the whatsapp messages only when i open the app... why? i must set something? thank you!!!!
Hello, read this, found on the internet
Impostazioni ; Applicazioni ; Gestione applicazioni ; su Wahtsapp disattivare le notifiche. spegnere il telefono; riaccendere il telefono; stesso procedimento e riattivare notifiche ; fare il riavvio del telefono.

Reactions: Siekier
Dear Developers, firs of all thans for your hard work!
The download speed of my mi4c from google play and with the chrome browser is limited, around 700-800 kb/sec, however i have 1 gigabit fiber connection with a fast router, and everything fine on my galaxy s7 and on my nexus 7.

I had the same issue in the last year with the early versions of the miui 7 developer roms but after some problematic versions the problem was fixed and everything was ok for me till the miui 8 update. (the download speed was around 15-16 MB/sec
Now it seems the issue comming back if i good remember its connected to the xunlei download accellerator.
Any idea how can we fix this?

Hi @PETXHMN , ive ugraded my HMNoteW using the steps provided with the 2gb system repartition method and it was working fine with just abit issue regarding weak signal strength. Ive noticed you post a new method which repartition the system to 1gb. Should i reflash my phone to 1gb system or just use the 2gb system partition ?
Thanks in advance.

Simple way: go to settings, go to installed apps, click on "defaults" button, click on browser and choose Chrome as default.

If doesn't helps, try this:
Go to settings, installed apps. Find browser app, clear "default setting", also clear data and cache of app.
Go back, find chrome, clear data and cache.
Open chrome app, do some search and click on some Google results link.
When you be asked with which browser to open link, put remember my choice and click on Chrome icon.

Btw, just out of curiosity, did you clear davlik cache in twrp after flashing rom?

Edited: to clear up and add simplier solution.

None of your ideas work for me. Chrome app is default but the link still open through browers.

---
As always, I wipe dalvik cache before flashing new rom.

I need some help.
I use eurom on my mi2.
The secondary space(dual-device) function is not work.
when I start to switch to secondary space.
My mi2 alway reboot and does not enter the secondary space.
How can I make it work?

Is anybody run secondary space on mi2 correctly?

thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.