MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long we should suffer due to a broken Bluetooth on RN2/3 ? No improvements since fall. This is ridiculous. Please kick the ass of our Chinese brothers.

Experiencing problem with floating browsers like Flynx or Flyperlink. App settings put for floating.

Does it work on your phone? Any idea on how to make it work?

Redmi Note 3 Pro

Hi.
It's just a matter of checking if security permits has enabled not only the autostart, also in notifications and necessary for the application to work OK
Regards

The reason is that Google does not work, maybe you have an Official ROM, not European! maybe your phone has locked the bootloader

Sorry.
After the necessary checks.
ROM and all updates have always been from Europe. (Includes Spanish, in my case)
I only reported two errors, in my case, with the update to MIUI 6.6.30 8
only.
With everything else in general I am very satisfied.
I hope I have clarified my question.
Thank you for the interest shown and forgiveness by Google translation from Spanish to English.
Regards

Reactions: Stefano131270
As a lot of other people mention, no transparent textures on Mi4C... also overheating and terrible battery compared with 6.6.23 version

Reactions: Stefano131270
Any plan for stable 7.5.x for Redmi Note 3 Pro and Mi Max? Thanks.

They are on the download list now. Thanks.

Last edited:
Am I correct that xiaomi.eu just only slim and added gapps to China version?
The rom does not touch core function, and any issues in eu is also exist in official rom?
For example, I found Mi5 auto rotate sometimes not working until reboot (but temporary fix), searching official forum also found other who report the same issue.

I don't know if this is a ROM bug or an Action launcher 2 Pro bug so I'm posting here in case someone has the same problem:

Whichever method I used, I couldn't change the wallpaper on home screen or lock screen. When I select a photo for wallpaper, it says "can't load image". I cleared defaults for action launcher in the settings - installed apps, switched to system launcher, changed the wallpaper and then again made the AL2Pro the default launcher. Now everything works fine, without switching back to system launcher when changing the wallpaper

Reactions: disparkys
I don't know if this is a ROM bug or an Action launcher 2 Pro bug so I'm posting here in case someone has the same problem:

Whichever method I used, I couldn't change the wallpaper on home screen or lock screen. When I select a photo for wallpaper, it says "can't load image". I cleared defaults for action launcher in the settings - installed apps, switched to system launcher, changed the wallpaper and then again made the AL2Pro the default launcher. Now everything works fine, without switching back to system launcher when changing the wallpaper
use MIUI launcher only..

Reactions: disparkys
ingbrzy:
Even though I have no other problems?
I like the AL2 because you get the app list when swiping from the left and they are sorted in alphabetical order. Plus cutomizable screen grid, folders etc.

Reactions: thaimax
mi5 pro:

proximity sensor don't work on caller
auto brightness setting don't work

Calibrate proximity sensor.. Call *#*#miui#*#*

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Sorry for what may sound as a noob question, but how can I put miui in dialer? :)

I also how problems with proximity sensor in 6.6.30. Auto-brightness seems not to be working, plus the screen does not turn off while in call and covering the proximity sensor. Sometimes the screen won't turn off while receiving call.

Sorry for what may sound as a noob question, but how can I put miui in dialer? :)

I also how problems with proximity sensor in 6.6.30. Auto-brightness seems not to be working, plus the screen does not turn off while in call and covering the proximity sensor. Sometimes the screen won't turn off while receiving call.

why is there at xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3_V7.5.1.0.LAICNDE_v7-5.1.zip no more
IR Blaster - MI Remote App ? When installation from play store, there is no synchronization of my devices

hi anybody know if i want to install or use language English (UK) how? because i want to use celcius instead farenheit thx

Status
Not open for further replies.