MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have installed CyanogenMod on my Mi4c. Can I return to MIUI 8 with full wipe + install the ZIP ?
Thanks.

Sorry for what may sound as a noob question, but how can I put miui in dialer? :)

I also how problems with proximity sensor in 6.6.30. Auto-brightness seems not to be working, plus the screen does not turn off while in call and covering the proximity sensor. Sometimes the screen won't turn off while receiving call.

*#*#6484#*#*

Reactions: Jemeljsh

Sorry for what may sound as a noob question, but how can I put miui in dialer? :)

I also how problems with proximity sensor in 6.6.30. Auto-brightness seems not to be working, plus the screen does not turn off while in call and covering the proximity sensor. Sometimes the screen won't turn off while receiving call.

Click call icon(green - white phone icon) and type in as you would type any telephone number but instead phone number type in: *#*#6484#*#*
It will open new window called "engineering mode".
Select "single item test".

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Click call icon(green - white phone icon) and type in as you would type any telephone number but instead phone number type in: *#*#6484#*#*
It will open new window called "engineering mode".
Select "single item test".

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Off course i did answered in page 36, obviously you must digit *#*#6484#*#* !!!!!

Question: on Miui7 version there was the option to choose the second sound for Sim2 .. how-to-do with Miui8? It's not-working feature? thanks

Hello guys, I have a question because I am still very noob at this:

I unlocked my Xiaomi Redmi 3 and installed TWRP but after that... how do I continue? Thanks c:

Hello guys, I have a question because I am still very noob at this:

I unlocked my Xiaomi Redmi 3 and installed TWRP but after that... how do I continue? Thanks c:
Just .....instal our rom....wipe factory reset

But... where is the option? I have the rom downloaded too.

When you enter recovery (twrp), try under "install". If it doesn't offer you factory reset, then press back and enter "wipe". On Redmi note 3 pro, you need to enter "wipe" and then swipe from left to rigth on the bottom of the screen to do the factory reset before flashing the new rom. You can also do a factory reset from the settings of your phone (usually under "backup and reset")

Reactions: Stefano131270
Heh :)
Only using english.
When I click see summary, nothing opens.
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/577bbcbab18ed/bugreport-0705-100441.zip

I hope this contains the bug report for the"downloads - settings error" on MiMax PRO.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
8760f7a059e786ee1e96cb6b1aec4ef9.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

When you enter recovery (twrp), try under "install". If it doesn't offer you factory reset, then press back and enter "wipe". On Redmi note 3 pro, you need enter "wipe" and then swipe from left to rigth on the bottom of the screen to do the factory reset before flashing the new rom. You can also do a factory reset from the settings of your phone (usually under "backup and reset")
I said tap INSTALL to flash rom, not to wipe... for make wipe tap on WIPE...
He wants to know how to flash rom...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.