MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could not change hidden album lock pattern.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Ing direct Italian app is not compatible with all miui 8 weekly versions. In miui 7 it was perfect. Can you fix it or send a report to miui developers to fix it? Thank you very much

Reactions: CoinFlip
I have to say, that I have the same error on MiMax Pro when trying to enter Downloads->Settings... Therefore ROM with its default 1mb per file on data limit is for me unusable :( I tried everything, changing languages, wiping, flashing again and nothing helps. When I flash with fastboot only system.img from chinese rom, then it is working, but not on xiaomi.eu build.

Reactions: natarau
Ing direct Italian app is not compatible with all miui 8 weekly versions. In miui 7 it was perfect. Can you fix it or send a report to miui developers to fix it? Thank you very much
what?

I have to say, that I have the same error on MiMax Pro when trying to enter Downloads->Settings... Therefore ROM with its default 1mb per file on data limit is for me unusable :( I tried everything, changing languages, wiping, flashing again and nothing helps. When I flash with fastboot only system.img from chinese rom, then it is working, but not on xiaomi.eu build.
Hello, unlocked bootloader?

fixed for next release..

Reactions: natarau and grzegut
No bug but battery draining , only 2 hours of display , previous versions over 5 hours of display on.
Mi5

@ingbrzy
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro - bug
When I open the downloads app and try to enter it's settings, I always get force close.
I did a clean install of 6.6.30, wiping system, data, chache, dalvik, storage.
I reinstalled 6.6.30 without wiping anything, same FC.
Wiped everything again, installed 6.6.30, wiped cache and Dalvik, same FC.
So I think there is indeed a bug with it.
when I open it I have version information, and if tap 6 times on About, can turn on/off debug mode, wich don't understand what is it

Last edited:
Hello !
I don't know if it has been reported yet but on Mi5 the auto rotation doesn't work, as Well as proximity sensor (miui 8)
Thanks for the hard work :)

Hello !
I don't know if it has been reported yet but on Mi5 the auto rotation doesn't work, as Well as proximity sensor (miui 8)
Thanks for the hard work :)
try asking in italian forum if they have same issue whit their ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.