MULTI 6.6.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I just flashed your 6.6.30 developer on my Mi5 and now it can't detect sim card and there is no IMEI anymore. Can anyone help?
No correct rom version flashed! Checked Mi5 rom version and flash again...

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi 3 eszközömről

Hi Thaimax, I successfully flash the recovery. What I did was flash recovery, and then I typed fastboot boot recovery.img and flash the xiaomi.eu ROM.
Now my phone is on latest ROM provided by this forum, the only problem I'm facing now is the root.
I flashed the SuperSU by twrp, when I boot in system, I see SuperSU, I updated the app thru play store, updated the binary, but my phone fails to gain root access.. Do you have any idea?
I'm happy finally you flash this rom, what did you wrong before?
don't know, seems you did right steps,you downloaded SuperSu zip from first page of this forum?

Reactions: (^.^)
don't know, seems you did right steps,you downloaded SuperSu zip from first page of this forum?
I just redo the fastboot steps with one more cmd, "fastboot boot recovery.img", and then twrp boot up, then I flashed the ROM. After reboot, twrp recovery is permanently in my phone.
Regarding the SuperSU, yes, I downloaded and flashed from the 1st page. Somehow, I can't get es explorer to gain root access.. Need help for SuperSU.

When I'm listening music and I go back to another app the music stops.
I disabled all safe battery things and auto stop app.

How can I do?
I wanna to listen musicccc

Sent from Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V8 6.6.30 by Xiaomi.eu

Hello, I have utdated from 5.21 version in redmi note 2, and now I don´t receive notifications well, in whatsup sometimes I receive them but in ebay, telegram I don´t receive the notifications, I have all this apps enabled for autostart, anyone know what happens?? thanks
Did u wipe all things? Full wipe?

Sent from Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V8 6.6.23 by Xiaomi.eu

Reactions: Stefano131270
I just redo the fastboot steps with one more cmd, "fastboot boot recovery.img", and then twrp boot up, then I flashed the ROM. After reboot, twrp recovery is permanently in my phone.
Regarding the SuperSU, yes, I downloaded and flashed from the 1st page. Somehow, I can't get es explorer to gain root access.. Need help for SuperSU.
yes as I thought you didn't reboot recovery after installation...
when first you flash muti rom it doesn't ask you if you want flash Super Su?

I just check the root by using root checker, it can gain the root access, but somehow, just the es file explorer can't trigger root gain msg.

I have intalled it via Updater, updater do wipes when intall roms?
No!

You came from MIUI7.. Now is MIUI8 so you should wipe all.. Wipe System, wipe cache, wipe data (do backup before).. Then flash it from recovery (TWRP)..

Reactions: Stefano131270
No!

You came from MIUI7.. Now is MIUI8 so you should wipe all.. Wipe System, wipe cache, wipe data (do backup before).. Then flash it from recovery (TWRP)..

Absolutely not, no need to wipe system...

Reactions: powernap
I just check the root by using root checker, it can gain the root access, but somehow, just the es file explorer can't trigger root gain msg.
when you open SuperSu by tapping its icon what happen?

Maybe you didn't finish supersu instalation. Find supersu icon, click on it. It will ask how do you wanna install binaries, you'll have two choices by aplication or by twrp. Click by twrp, it will downloaded needed files, but when finished it will maybe not reboot your phone directly to twrp. So, go to updater app, click on 3 dots, click to reboot to recovery. Your phone will reboot to twrp and automatically finish supersu instalation and will reboot to rom back.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

when you open SuperSu by tapping its icon what happen?
At very first time I open SuperSU, the app just open. And then I open es file explorer to get root access but failed to do it.
So I update SuperSU thru play store, and then I opened SuperSU it asked to update binary, so I did.. But still es file explorer still can't gain the root access..
Somehow,root checker app can gain the root access and confirm SuperSU works fine.. So I think it's only es file explorer can't get it.. .

Reactions: thaimax
No need to wipe data either. If you ask me if you do the effort to wipe data wipe system as well. Wipe all that s**t.
yes data too...I didn't mentioned it actually,then not tell him "You came from MIUI7.. Now is MIUI8 so you should wipe all.. Wipe System, wipe cache, wipe data (do backup before).."
it's an upgrade, at maximum wipe cache/dalvik...
one more .....Installing via Updater app also redirected to TWRP so it should work...
do not worry do not panic be quiet...

Last edited:
At very first time I open SuperSU, the app just open. And then I open es file explorer to get root access but failed to do it.
So I update SuperSU thru play store, and then I opened SuperSU it asked to update binary, so I did.. But still es file explorer still can't gain the root access..
Somehow,root checker app can gain the root access and confirm SuperSU works fine.. So I think it's only es file explorer can't get it.. .
did you get any other app that need root?

Yes, adfree app and root checker are able to gain root but only es file explorer can't.. maybe the problem is from the file explorer..
Go to supersu, on app list find Es explorer, click on it and then grant him root permission. If you dont see es explorer on list, open es explorer, on left side you'll see under tools, option called Root explorer, enable that option.

option called Root explorer, enable that option.
I have the same problem with es file explorer. "Sorry, test failed. This feature cannot run on your device."

Root Explorer can gain root access.

Same problem in 6.6.30 MIUI8, and 7.5.1 MIUI7. My device: Mi Max

Go to supersu, on app list find Es explorer, click on it and then grant him root permission. If you dont see es explorer on list, open es explorer, on left side you'll see under tools, option called Root explorer, enable that option.

I don't see es file explorer in the SuperSU list, and when I check root explorer in es file explorer, it displays "sorry, test failed, cannot run on this device.". Es file explorer just can't trigger the root gain prompt..

Status
Not open for further replies.