MULTI 6.7.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My GPS doesn't seem too work, anyone else with this problem?
Device is Mi4C

I got a notification that my phone was too hot (45C), clicked on it and pressed cool down.
This might have caused the GPS to be disabled even though it says it's still on.
No idea how to get it working again

Last edited:
i think i have problem. I have bought mi5 4GB/128Gb and with miui7 and latest miui8 antutu score is 114.000 - 115.000 point. The score for mi5 is too high, correct???
Have you any suggest???
Thanks Matteo

Device is Mi4C
In which way doesn't work?
Try to configure gps for your region and country with FasterGps, install from Google Playstore.
Also after if that didn't help you can download A-gps data with Gps status and toolbox app from Google Playstore. Open app swipe from left edge of screen to right. Select manage agps data, click download.
Another thing of some app can't use correctly gps that doesn't mean your gps have issue. If that's your problem then go to settings, batery&performance, manage apps battery usage, choose app, put no restrictions on that app especially on location.
Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
Device is Mi4C

I got a notification that my phone was too hot (45C), clicked on it and pressed cool down.
This might have caused the GPS to be disabled even though it says it's still on.
No idea how to get it working again
Read my post above. Also disable battery saver, put no restriction on app which used gps before you got notice about temperature.
Have some feelings that you played Pokémon Go when it happened. ;)

Hey,

Installed it on Redmi 3 Pro but having a couple of issues:

From time to time while working on the phone, the MI boot screen (with the three dots pinging) comes back for a few seconds, though I don't need to unlock the SIM again.

Also, the Notes tool does not open.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Read my post above. Also disable battery saver, put no restriction on app which used gps before you got notice about temperature.
Have some feelings that you played Pokémon Go when it happened. ;)
I tried using fastergps, didn't fix it.
Battery saver was already disabled.

I was just done charging my phone and it was kinda hot and the notification showed up, it now says disable gps "optimized". Can't find a way to make this unoptimized...

Started the controversy!
Do what you want, as you do at home, I do as I was taught as a child
We're not discussing about being polite and good manners, we're talking about basic forums' rules: you have to simplify other people life so they can easily search information through posts. Saying "thanks" "downloading" is not helping anyone, it's just creating mess, just it "like" button if you wish to thank anyone.
Every post should indicate your phone, the ROM you're on, an exact description of your problem, how should work for you and, if you're reporting a bug, how to reproduce it and a logcat.

If you do so, you help everyone. If you don't, you're just waisting everyone's time.

Now, end of the OT.

Sent from my Mi5

I tried using fastergps, didn't fix it.
Battery saver was already disabled.

I was just done charging my phone and it was kinda hot and the notification showed up, it now says disable gps "optimized". Can't find a way to make this unoptimized...
It's just disabled gps nothing more. Try to reboot device.
If that didn't help, go to Battery and performance, manage apps battery usage, click 3 times on Ultimate option, it will unlock on/off options. Put off, reboot and check again if gps works. If it works, put Ultimate back, reboot and check again does gps working.
Maybe it's just bugged out.

It's just disabled gps nothing more. Try to reboot device.
If that didn't help, go to Battery and performance, manage apps battery usage, click 3 times on Ultimate option, it will unlock on/off options. Put off, reboot and check again if gps works. If it works, put Ultimate back, reboot and check again does gps working.
Maybe it's just bugged out.

It didn't work both on and off, maybe I just need to charge my phone to 100%.
It all apps should be able to get my gps, I also see the gps icon and the searching for gps notification but it looks like it can't receive gps data for some reason

thanks for your great work . i have a question a bit stupid on the redmi note 2, the last stable room for redminote 2 is this
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote2_V7.5.1.0.LHMCNDE_v7-5.0.zip or this
xiaomi.eu_multi_hermes_V7.3.2.0.LHMCNDD_v7-5.0.zip??
the first is the last but i don't know if it is good for redmi note 2 because usually there is a name "hermes" and in this case is HMNote2(hongmi note 2)
it is good anyway?

Thanks but i can't install application from playstore... Hennessy

Any suggestions?

Clean flashed (coming from miui 7)

Bug report: The top bar (the one with sims name) isn't always showing, also the notifications can't be reachable until I reset the phone.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Is it only me or battery graph on xiaomi mi5 (latest stable version) doesn't work correctly? For example, it shows that phone rebooted but it isn't, or shows that battery dropped for 3-5% instantly, but it isn't...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

a55b1b9b2fe9e72de4fe7a808e3efe9b.jpg

Is it only me or battery graph on xiaomi mi5 (latest stable version) doesn't work correctly? For example, it shows that phone rebooted but it isn't, or shows that battery dropped for 3-5% instantly, but it isn't...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

a55b1b9b2fe9e72de4fe7a808e3efe9b.jpg
That's thread is about latest weekly, miui8.

Sent from my Mi5

It didn't work both on and off, maybe I just need to charge my phone to 100%.
It all apps should be able to get my gps, I also see the gps icon and the searching for gps notification but it looks like it can't receive gps data for some reason
Don't know what else to try... You can try one more thing, put no restriction and alow location for gps status and toolbox app, also go to Google settings app, location, enable location high accuracy. Now go outside, run Gps status and toolbox apps and see if it works.

456d0744b08eec49700f3a50e98eb258.jpg

1bae51c9d6730c832e21fea7e2b7f8af.jpg

Reactions: Stefano131270
We're not discussing about being polite and good manners, we're talking about basic forums' rules: you have to simplify other people life so they can easily search information through posts. Saying "thanks" "downloading" is not helping anyone, it's just creating mess, just it "like" button if you wish to thank anyone.
Every post should indicate your phone, the ROM you're on, an exact description of your problem, how should work for you and, if you're reporting a bug, how to reproduce it and a logcat.

If you do so, you help everyone. If you don't, you're just waisting everyone's time.

Now, end of the OT.

Sent from my Mi5
I'm sorry, I do not know if this sentence is for me or plural?

Right now my Note 3 Pro got the newest global dev rom. If i flash the given twrp image of the first post, does twrp stay and will the global dev rom still boot?

Status
Not open for further replies.