MULTI 6.7.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there another way without using a xposed module to look like cm13/MM? (show full message)
i must confirm everytime i connect to another server, that is getting very annoying to switch manual to the Authenticator-app.
If you have issue with xposed framework you'll need to write on official forum.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Yesterday charged and POWER OFF phone. In the morning it was turned on with 88%!!

Maybe I am a redneck, but how to hell did a turned off mi4c 32gb consume 12% of battery shutdown thru the night???

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk
It didn't, wait that battery is drained completely and then recharge it to 100% while powered off.
You can also try to calibrate battery, it's just fancy word for deleting one specific file. You can find battery calibration apps on Google store.

Last edited:
thank you guys! great update! But I miss the "original size" option in gallery->share, it was so cool! Is there no way to reach the same functionality? Byeeeeeeeeeee

So why did not remove the information about the ota from the header?
I'm not dev, but you saw that there isn't ota for long time. Main reason why there isn't it's because majority of ppl didn't gave/read any feedback about new roms on forums. As it is now, user will visit forum, maybe will read other feedback and give own opinions after.

If you have issue with xposed framework you'll need to write on official forum.

it's not an xposed issue, that's looking without xposed:
hs_miui2.png

apparently I have to deal with it... thank you anyway

it's not an xposed issue, that's looking without xposed:
hs_miui2.png

apparently I have to deal with it... thank you anyway
I'm sorry but at original post it's sound that you have problem with xposed module.

On Mi4 Mi Cloud is not syncing call log and messages (tried to flash twice with Dalvik and so on). All the rest is syncing fine. Also, I am having big issues with GPS fix (already tried to solve with new NTP servers). Some random restarts are also happening,

It didn't, wait that battery is drained completely and then recharge it to 100% while powered off.
You can also try to calibrate battery, it's just fancy word for deleting one specific file. You can find battery calibration apps on Google store.

Yeah mate, I know what batterystats.bin does. Phone was charged to 100% turned off. I am really careful with battery and charge since miui8 eats battery.
It was calibrated few days ago BTW, after flashing 6.7.14.

There was -12% with device off. It's not the first time on miui8, today I just convinced myself and confirmed before writing here, just to avoid calibrate answers .
However, this drain in poweroff voids my knowledge and make me skretch my head...

Somebody tell me
Monthly Ota update work?
In my Redmi 3 for 3 months of use never came
Sorry for my English

Aparently you didn't visit this forum in the last 2-3 months. It's black on white: OTA will not be uploaded weekly. In fact.. It doesn't matter if it's OTA or manual download, because you will receive the FULL ROM.

So, if you are waiting for ota... you can wait.. nothing will come to you. Better visit more often, keep up with news.. and better search than ask 2-3 times same question.

friendly and free advice: READ THE OPENING POST... you have all information there.

;)

new china stable official rom 7.5.2.0 rolls out for xiaomi redmi note 3 pro...hope soon have the multi eu rom...

Yeah mate, I know what batterystats.bin does. Phone was charged to 100% turned off. I am really careful with battery and charge since miui8 eats battery.
It was calibrated few days ago BTW, after flashing 6.7.14.

There was -12% with device off. It's not the first time on miui8, today I just convinced myself and confirmed before writing here, just to avoid calibrate answers .
However, this drain in poweroff voids my knowledge and make me skretch my head...

Sry to here, dunno what to advise you then.
Had some abnormal battery charge behavior before on previous miui roms, as charging to 88% only, it's not same issue but in few more charging it corrected itself.

7.5.7 is released for mi5, hope to get it soon from xiaomi.eu.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Finally problem with battery drain and mi4c are resolved....with this rom and previous rom the situation is better!
It may have been a rom fix not mentioned in release note or a google fix?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

HI,
It is very annoying and not necessary to have the search bar on notification since you can swipe up to reach the search bar.
The weather is not necessary as well.

Is there any patch ???
I don't think that you'll have options sometime soon to disable.
It's part of core of new miui8 design.

I can't use Google Earth on my RN2, the app opens but freezes after a while and shuts down.

Can anyone else confirm that issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.