MULTI 6.7.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI,
It is very annoying and not necessary to have the search bar on notification since you can swipe up to reach the search bar.
The weather is not necessary as well.

Is there any patch ???
Can remove search with xmiui or miuitweaks. Need to be rooted and install xposed first

My phone has charging problems since this ROM. It stops randomly and then charge again. I tried different chargers but no effect.

Hi!

On my Redmi Note 2, since the first Miui rom's, I can't go to my sounds parameter. Is there a solution to fix this?

Huge battery life improvement, passed from 30% to 3% during night with data/wifi disabled. Thanks

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I don't know how to explain this. When I go to Settings =>>Sound & Vibration ==>> Audio Settings, I have a crash with this message : "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped."
That rom you had before? I do not have problems

Sorry, I don't know how to explain this. When I go to Settings =>>Sound & Vibration ==>> Audio Settings, I have a crash with this message : "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped."
post log here

all app crash on mi4s, please fix it
If all your apps crashes i doubt it's devs fault.
Try this:
1) delete dalvik and cache from twrp, reboot and check how it's behave
2)it didn't helped then it could be you have corrupted files made by issues in downloading rom. Download rom from pc to minimize chance of corruption, transfer to internal memory or better to sd card.
Flash again rom.
3) if this didn't help then there is a chance you have issue with internal memory.
Backup your data and wipe all partitions then re-flash rom again.

Some tips for reporting bugs, write in post:
1) from which rom you upgraded
2) in which rom language you have issues
3) did you delete dalvik/cache while flashing device
4) did you wipe your internal memory or left all apps in there
5) and most important thing, if you have crashes, you need to make bug report/log report and post in here. Without it devs will not take seriously reported issues.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

@ingbrzy is it OK to lose 30% Akku in this time? Bright Display, gps, hsdpa and maps Open.

fraggs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-18-16-51-08-833_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-18-16-51-08-833_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 318
Great update as always, BTW I'm getting this error with SMS and Call History while syncronizing (it happens from two releases) and I'm not able to figure out a solution....maybe someone can help me... thanks in advice
Screenshot_2016-07-18-17-16-38-812_com.miui.cloudservice.png

Instead i got a lot of battery drain, cannot reach 3 hrs of sot :(
Luckily I am not the only one
Just done recalibration again. Next step is Factory reset or return to miui7. Cant do more about it...

You guys that are tellin it's fixed, how much time You get, how much SOT?
Clean install/regular update with no wipes? Please give some feedback

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Great update as always, BTW I'm getting this error with SMS and Call History while syncronizing (it happens from two releases) and I'm not able to figure out a solution....maybe someone can help me... thanks in advice
View attachment 13057
I got this message when i was trying to update from 6.6.23 to 6.7.11. If i remember well, i think the problem is between the mi account and the phone. Verify through pc if on ur mi account u don't have the same phone twice...if it's you'll need to remove those 2 copies (don't worry about the backup, remove phone copies doesn't affect it) and go to backup on settings & choose factory reset and reboot the phone & log in with ur mi account...for me this step resolve the sync issue (SMS & calls logs) between mi5 and xiaomi servers

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: matt96g
I ordered yesterday a Redmi 3S, do you know when hungarian language available in multi rom for this device?

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.