MULTI 6.7.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, I downloaded this weekly rom for my Mi5, and I had the impression that it has a native root in the permission app. But I cant seem to find it. Can someone help please?

I have a small question..

Roms for Redmi 3/PRO, Mi4S, Mi5, Note 3 PRO, MIMAX, MIMAXPro:
  • Install TWRP zip via Updater app or Fastboot mode, then install our ROM

does "install via updater app" mean using "system updates" from the "about phone" menu?
thanks in advance

Reactions: heihachimaster
I have a small question..

Roms for Redmi 3/PRO, Mi4S, Mi5, Note 3 PRO, MIMAX, MIMAXPro:
  • Install TWRP zip via Updater app or Fastboot mode, then install our ROM

does "install via updater app" mean using "system updates" from the "about phone" menu?
thanks in advance

yes it's the simplest way, your bootloader needs to be unlocked first don't forget that

Reactions: daggers
hey guys, I downloaded this weekly rom for my Mi5, and I had the impression that it has a native root in the permission app. But I cant seem to find it. Can someone help please?
don't think (may be I'm wrong) that here is a native root on this rom, you'll need to install supersu using twrp to get the SU privileges.

thank you for giving this rom, let me know is this pre rooted? i installed this rom to redmi 2014813 but no root access

I try a wipe system data cache and dalvik after first miui 8 release. I installed wake lock battery to find why battery drain so much, without find solution. Disabled scanning always on in wifi took little improvment in battery life. From last 2 release, having 2 sims, bluetooth, gmail and exchange work mail setted up to push, normal use plus little using of pokemon go too I arrive to have 30% at midnight. Before the phone shutted down.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk
Cant find a reason myself also. Scanned always disabled, I use gps, bt mi fit, Wi-Fi all the time.
Disabled all of them + double tap, mi account sync, mi find phone makes no noticable difference
There is something deep in system draining battery that we cant see...

How much SOT You get?
I got just, or a little bit over, 3h SOT with 6.7.14. Better than previous two versions but, again, not comparable to miui7's 4-5h...

Charging mi4c is really fast, faster than ever but device gets pretty warm in process.

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Another test and another pety score regarding to the model I have
Seems I have issues with CPU test and also 3D, any ideas ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Why are you stressing yourself with some synthetic benchmarks?!

You really need a software to tell you how fast is your phone?

If you have 190.000 points in Antutu, are you getting rich, your "peker" is suddenly increased by 10 cm, and so on?!

Instead of woring about bugs not fixed, insane battery drop, heat, etc... you are woring about a score?

You are using the benchmark not the phone.

Sell it and buy another brand who can give you a better score in Antutu. :) - And that's my advice!

Why are you stressing yourself with some synthetic benchmarks?!

You really need a software to tell you how fast is your phone?

If you have 190.000 points in Antutu, are you getting rich, your "peker" is suddenly increased by 10 cm, and so on?!

Instead of woring about bugs not fixed, insane battery drop, heat, etc... you are woring about a score?

You are using the benchmark not the phone.

Sell it and buy another brand who can give you a better score in Antutu. :) - And that's my advice!
Sell it and buy another brand who can give you a better score in Antutu
Model, brand difficult, few others :D:);)

Reactions: Dariooo
HI,
It is very annoying and not necessary to have the search bar on notification since you can swipe up to reach the search bar.
The weather is not necessary as well.

Is there any patch ???
Try MIUI Tweaks [Xposed] on Google Play

Hi guys!

Anybody else having problem with google inbox in the latest build?

i'm on hermes, using the current build of xiaomi.eu miui 8 and it always force close everytime i tried to do anything in google inbox. strangely, gmail seems to work alright.

Reactions: talorin
Why can't I deactivate apps? For example, now I have to deal with the annoying google spell checker because I can't deactivate google keyboard
If you have root permission, uninstall google keyboard or freeze it. First install keyboard which you'll be using.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Hi guys!

Anybody else having problem with google inbox in the latest build?

i'm on hermes, using the current build of xiaomi.eu miui 8 and it always force close everytime i tried to do anything in google inbox. strangely, gmail seems to work alright.
Try to uninstall Gmail, clear google Inbox data. Reboot, setup up Google Inbox again.
Also if you have app force close, post bug/log report.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: funster
In my Redmi 2, with this last update, I have no mobile network.
Installing previous ROM, the mobile network let's work again.

I have problema to install twrp land for redmi 3s, via updater app "can't verify package"....and how do install via fastboot the twrp please? i have stable 7.2 china
Ciao Panco, if you can read italian, I can suggest you to read following post in miui.it forum. I can't send the link because I didn't reach yet 10 messages.
Please look in miui.it forum, redmi 3S section, Guide e How To, redmi-3s-installazione-twrp-e-rom

I will translate it in english if I'll some time to do it.

The latest official Mi PC Suite is not working properly with this ROM. When you go to "apps" section, it says "your ROM is too old" and shows nothing. Pity!

Hi everyone, I'm new here and thanks for the rom. I just downloaded miui 8 here and flash it on my mi4s.

So far battery life in miui 8 is great, no heating issue. everything seems very smooth.

But I think the gps is a bit jumpy and the device is searching for gps too often than it usually does (on miui 7).

I just realize it when I try to use google maps to another town.

Other than that, this rom is very good. everything works pretty well. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.