MULTI 6.7.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant find a reason myself also. Scanned always disabled, I use gps, bt mi fit, Wi-Fi all the time.
Disabled all of them + double tap, mi account sync, mi find phone makes no noticable difference
There is something deep in system draining battery that we cant see...

How much SOT You get?
I got just, or a little bit over, 3h SOT with 6.7.14. Better than previous two versions but, again, not comparable to miui7's 4-5h...

Charging mi4c is really fast, faster than ever but device gets pretty warm in process.

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk
Sot 4 hours. With miui 7 i had 2 hours

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

The latest official Mi PC Suite is not working properly with this ROM. When you go to "apps" section, it says "your ROM is too old" and shows nothing. Pity!
Try again.plug,unplug,reboot...it will work...had the some problem,solved.

Sot 4 hours. With miui 7 i had 2 hours

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk
After battery calibration:
56d9f0d87f0d6a35b32bcee68ac56e2f.jpg

2a6660f8f1a510b31e02f1899e61e561.jpg

441cab3de0cfb97c7f8066378ca76534.jpg

133444b4ad8ae90ec734385d5a299077.jpg

I have no clue... is it really a time for complete wipe?

Ingbrzy?

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

hi, I'm using Mi5..
my previous version is MIUI 7 6.5.30, i'm wipe dalvik, cache, system, data and install this rom.. but when check Mi device status, it show couldn't find device status, check your network.. my network seem to be fine.. please help
--------
edit:
after several times trying to login, it just normal, look like server issue..

Last edited:
Why are you stressing yourself with some synthetic benchmarks?!

You really need a software to tell you how fast is your phone?

If you have 190.000 points in Antutu, are you getting rich, your "peker" is suddenly increased by 10 cm, and so on?!

Instead of woring about bugs not fixed, insane battery drop, heat, etc... you are woring about a score?

You are using the benchmark not the phone.

Sell it and buy another brand who can give you a better score in Antutu. :) - And that's my advice!

I'm in love with this "If you have 190.000 points in Antutu, are you getting rich, your "peker" is suddenly increased by 10 cm, and so on?!"
You're allright...

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: George TIU
Try to solve by deleting dalvik and cache from twrp.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Seems it works for now, thanks, but I have problems with other things. I can't enable data when I press the button, and Wi-Fi don't always work. A bit weird.

Had a lot of problems wit this version, constant errors, could not do anything. Had to wipe all clean and install it again. Now it works ok (24h).

Reactions: severica25
Problems with themes. Used one of MIUI8 official themes from here: en.miui.com / thread-282823-1-1.html
when tried to import, got errors "can't import" "null". Any ideas?

Hi my mi4c download speed on play store and on chrome stuck to 900 kbs on big files.
But on smaller files i have 5 mbs.
Pls fix that or help me to fixe it

I'm in love with this "If you have 190.000 points in Antutu, are you getting rich, your "peker" is suddenly increased by 10 cm, and so on?!"
You're allright...

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

No! really!!! .. there are bigger things to solve till Antutu will show corect figures. And I was really serious when I asked that question.

We have an incredible device.. and I don't need a benchmark software to tell me this. :)

Sometimes you take things like they are, without punching and ripping the inside. It's a system and works nice.

O hope you get my point. If "the PEKER" increased during the Antutu test.. please tell us! I bet there are some who will immediately start testing antutu! No matter the "score" they had previously! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.