MULTI 6.7.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI4 random reboots where gone for about 5 days,
after installing Google maps from the playstore the random reboots came Back,
Now i removed Google maps again and cleared Cache and dalvik.

Until now no random reboots anymore.

I hope that Google maps is the problem for the random reboots that many people have with there MI4.

I don't have Google Maps installed and I'm also having random reboots (usually once every 2 days).

Yes I know, I did that but before I could just deactivate it with no root apps whatsoever
Unfortunately it's not available in any miui 8 version even on official beta not just at eu roms.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, and thanks team for all your hard work. I'm still on the last MIUI 7 - is this stable and mature enough now to switch to and use as my regular phone and rom? I will have to wipe and reload everything I guess, which is fine, I don't want to do that if there are still a lot of bugs.

Thanks

Problems with themes. Used one of MIUI8 official themes from here: en.miui.com / thread-282823-1-1.html
when tried to import, got errors "can't import" "null". Any ideas?

I couldn't set wallpaper unless I was using system launcher. Try setting the system launcher as default if you are not using it, maybe that's the problem

Out of curiosity - the ' do you like this miui ' vote - is there an analysis by device ? It might be interesting/useful to see which devices fare well, or badly , with any given release .

Hello,

I've a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and I updated it to version 6.7.14 and it worked fine, but I then instalked Super SU 2.76. Now the phone doesn't boot but stays on the MIUI loading screen. I pressed lower volume key + power and it went to fastboot mode. I installed the drivers and then flashed TWRP again using "fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img". But the issue isn't gone, and I don't know how to boot to TWRP.

Is there a way to boot to TWRP or flash the ROM from fastboot?

Thanks for your help.

Wow, this is impressive. I'm with the 6.7.14 (Xiaomi MI5) and if I cover up with my hand the half top of phone's back I have no signal. Please, tell me this is a software error. If this is hardware problem, I'm ****ed.

60bfc582ce21ee8cf3c46d5f02c59221.jpg
6c75e7d9dbeed961457ebb5ee323eaf4.jpg

On Redmi 3 Pro, via latest weekly

Hello,

I've a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and I updated it to version 6.7.14 and it worked fine, but I then instalked Super SU 2.76. Now the phone doesn't boot but stays on the MIUI loading screen. I pressed lower volume key + power and it went to fastboot mode. I installed the drivers and then flashed TWRP again using "fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img". But the issue isn't gone, and I don't know how to boot to TWRP.

Thanks for your help.
Adb commands to reboot in recovery mode is fastboot boot "recovery".img (for example if your recovery file named twrp it'll be fastboot boot "twrp".img)
After reboot on twrp u can reinstall the rom

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello guys
I just tried to copy-paste a phone number, but I couldn't (Redmi 3 Pro), the option is missing. Then I tried on my Redmi Note 2 Prime with two weeks older ROM and the option was there.

Adb commands to reboot in recovery mode is fastboot boot "recovery".img (for example if your recovery file named twrp it'll be fastboot boot "twrp".img)
After reboot on twrp u can reinstall the rom

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

the adb command to FLASH recovery: is
"fastboot flash recovery recovery_img_name.img"
(for example if your recovery file is named twrp it'll be: fastboot flash recovery twrp.img)

After flashing recovery the command is "fastboot reboot" and immediately after that, you need to hold volume up and power to REBOOT to recovery

Hello,

Thanks for your help.
Hello, press the volume up and on, the phone start in recovery mode

Does anyone else also the problem, that the automatic brightness control doesn't work in this build?

Also the auto rotation doesn't work on my Mi5 Pro.

Wow, this is impressive. I'm with the 6.7.14 (Xiaomi MI5) and if I cover up with my hand the half top of phone's back I have no signal. Please, tell me this is a software error. If this is hardware problem, I'm ****ed.
I'm on latest miui 7 stable and don't have such problem...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Just realized I have limited download speed on Google Play with this version, doesn't go above 580K/s. Wifi / 4G. Mi Max PRO

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

hi. i love ur work. but from few recent roms for my Redmi 1s.few icons have changed. the google setting, quick pic, whatsapp icons are all different from what they used to be. have anyone noticed this?

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.