MULTI 6.7.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to flash the rom for HM2014811 on my Redmi 2 (1 GB RAM and 8 GB storage), but I got that was impossible to flash because the rom is for HM2014811 not for HM2014819 (brazilian Redmi 2 normal)

But it says so even on the webpage of the official rom...? Well at least on the fastboot flash, which I was told to do when I described my problem (most likely related to the weird MIUI version).

Either way I'll probably go with the rom from this threat as I don't really want to reinstall google app support. Is there anything I need to worry about/be carfull with due to the unlocked bootloader?

Hold on, if you can't flash the official rom with locked bootloader, and yet you need the official rom to unlock the bootloader... catch-22 there. Here's the fact : You don't need to unlock the bootloader for official rom, but you can only flash official rom using mi flash (the fastboot flash) if you're using distributor rom (which is my case).

When you unlock your bootloader and put TWRP on it, be aware that anyone physically holding your phone can :
access all non-encrypted data on your phone via TWRP's MTP without any password, and
reset your phone and defeat any stolen-tracker feature, again, without any password.

Since I'm here, obviously I accept those risk, but it's definitely not for the paranoid.

flashed this ROM to my Redmi 2. For few days it was working flawlessly, until some poblem came up.
- During playing Clash Royale games, the display suddenly turned off by itself, and turned on again after few seconds. I don't know if the same experience happened in another games, since I just play this games.
- The Headphone Remote Button in Audio Setting not working for Control Music Playback. It only worked for Control Volume Level.
- I use Dolphin as my browser. During first few days nothing's wrong with it, but suddenly it was not working at all. It said that the problem with the network connection, but even after i moved to a better signal area my dolphin browser still not working. I tried the system browser app and UC browser, they worked perfectly.

I don't know if these are bugs. I hope some of you can help me with this problems.

Thanks in advance..

Status
Not open for further replies.