MULTI 6.7.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks, have that icon but it's for Modes not Scenes (like nighttime, beautify, landscape, etc etc). Used to swipe right to see them but they've gone!

Still experiencing 2 anoying problems since miui 8

I Have got 2 Active Sims in my mi5.
Sim 1 is work
Sim 2 is private.

When I Have my phone connected to my carkit and People call me on either of the 2 Sims the calls are going Straight to my voice mal box.

I receive a massage of An missed call.
Full signal on Both Sims.
I can Make calls.
Internet works.
I receive All other messages.

I Have formatted my intern mem.cleared data,dalvik,cache,etc.
Download latetest rom,flashed via mi Flash but No luck.

Also reconnect multiple Times to carkit but No difference.

Problem 2 is that when trying to make a call it failes a lot.
Sometimes it failes 3 Times before I can Make a call.

Anybody experiencing Same issues?

Please advice.

Tx!
HI I use my MI 5 exactly like you do, but I don t have this problems.

It is looks like a hardware problem. Post this bugs in miui official forum.

Hi, I am trying to download the file for HMNote2 and keep getting different MD5 from the one on androidfilehost. I downloaded twice from different mirrors and received the same checksum. Can someone confirm the MD5 hash for working ROM? Thanks.
26aa137c4751bbae7f275cc93404c6c4

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Redmi note 3 pro (snapdragon)
Updated through twrp from 6.7.14/15
Cleaned dalvik and cache

Battery seems more stable than before.

In the previous 2 roms I couldn't disable "backup my data" in settings - additional settings - backup and restore, now the bug is fixed

Reactions: Stefano131270
Off topic: Which version is kenzo twrp in downloads page, it1s not the official, the number is 3.0.0 but is it cofface or even alka?
It has all available in backup options and IMO does not require patching of boot.img

Guys, I downloaded the last version, but how do I udpate? Following the same steps of a new installation?

I want to Use xposed installer in miui 8. Everything is good with English language but If I change language to Turkish all apps getting FC. What is the problem? İm using xiaomi mi 5

Guys, I downloaded the last version, but how do I udpate? Following the same steps of a new installation?

You can do ut through updater (choose package update) or boot to recovery and flash through twrp. No need to factory reset, just wipe dalvik and cache after flashing

Reactions: Eonex
Battery consumption is great in this rom! Mi3W

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Salve sapete dirmi se io scarico la rom miui 7.5 stabile da qui per il mio mi max trovo la lingua italiana,o devo scaricare la weekly

Salve mi sapete dire perfavore se io scarico la versione stable miui 7.5 sul mio mi max che ho visto esserci,non capisco se contiene la lingua italiana,o devo solo scaricare la weekly

Im having gps issues with my Hennesy, I searched the thread and some other reports confirm it for the Mi5.

Any chance of looking into this?

Reactions: disparkys
Status
Not open for further replies.