MULTI 6.7.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean handsfree hadset? Did it work before with your phone? Try another one..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
Do yon mean handsfree hadset like bluetooth earphone ?No. I mean earphone like earpod or something like that. I've tried from version 6.7.7 ;call button did'nt work. And i've try a lot of earphone but I can't stop or next music and answer phone call. This version 6.7.21 still has this issue.
/ version 6.6.30 and older work normal

Is it possible to update it from Miui7 (xiaomi.eu ROM) to Miui8 (to this ROM) via TWRP (wiping Cache/Dalvik) without loosing Apps/settings/pictures etc.?

Yes, only download ROM, and load with Updater app
OK, so just Updater-App - on the right up (install from SD-card) and you are sure nothing will get lost? (Installed Apps, WhatsApp conversations, pictures, contacts etc.?)
I just want to get sure everything stays the same, just the ROM changes.

OK, so just Updater-App - on the right up (install from SD-card) and you are sure nothing will get lost? (Installed Apps, WhatsApp conversations, pictures, contacts etc.?)
It is like when you update a normal ROM, if you do not wipe nothing happens.
Can change at most Home page

Friend for the future you should backup seen that preserves everything!

Reactions: delboy
Mi note pro - Hebrew version works great. It seems that even the old bug of dragging icons to the opposite side between screens was fixed.

Work fine on redmi note 3 pro.
Get long screen bug on 6.7.14 was fixed.
But when open or close the camera app, have some noise sound. What should i do?

Working fine on Mi4. Now I need to wait 1 or 2 days to see if the random reboot bug is fixed or not.

Hi, I am trying to download the file for HMNote2 and keep getting different MD5 from the one on androidfilehost. I downloaded twice from different mirrors and received the same checksum. Can someone confirm the MD5 hash for working ROM? Thanks.

I got it. I had to flash with TWRP 2.8.7.2 . But now Hearthstone is saying that is not compatible with Redmi 2.

EDIT:
Got it again. Rebooted and is downloading

Dirty flash along with SuperSU & DAB - all good so far on my 2014813.

Thank you eu team - your work is appreciated!

Could anyone check if inbox FC bug (seems that only marshmallow devices are affected) is fixed in this weeks rom?

FC happens when in the inbox app you try to delete or archive an email.
Yes FC still occur. But now only when no one message stayed on group.

Reactions: tadas
Status
Not open for further replies.