MULTI 6.7.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with syncing calender and contacts in corporate account.
Radio buttons calender and contacts are not staying checked, so all contacts and calender items are being removed

It seems it is common Mi4S issue. May you can find here some useful info regarding this topic: http://en.miui.com/thread-280502-1-1.html
Thanks a lot for your answer now I see that I'm not alone to get this trouble...
the curiosity is that I have tested successfully OTG on my phone when it was with his original Rom?
Is this problem only on Mi4s and not others Mi4 séries?
anyway I have ordered 3 sort of otg converter and I will test..
I will let know..

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2
MI 4C
The SIM 2 is of the same operator SIM 1, SIM 2 does not work. Anyone has solutions, thanks
IMG_20160724_111557.jpg

Hi guys I wonder if you could help me. I'm running 6.7.21 (mi4 Lte). When I connect the phone to the pc (imac), android file transfer won't open. The pc charges the phone battery( so I guess it recognizes that the device is connected) but I can't transfer files. i've already tried to turn on debug USB and set USb configuration to "mtp" in developer options but it doesn't work. Any suggestion is very appreciated!
Same here with a Mi5 running last week developer rom (MI5_6.7.14_v8-6.0).
The usual notification with transfer mode / charging does'nt show up (tested with different cables including the xiaomi one).
I tried to change it in the developers option and even using the QCustomShortcut app but no success.
.:EDIT:.
MIUI usb settings doesn't work either

I'm now downloading the rom directly on the phone... it's so slllloooowwww :D

Rn3pro
6.7.21 rom

Not sure if it's rom issue or a google drive issue. Notification about file upload stays even after the file has been uploaded. No way to remove it except rebooting the phone

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-24-12-01-56-411_com.chrislacy.actionlauncher.pro.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-24-12-01-56-411_com.chrislacy.actionlauncher.pro.png
    293.1 KB · Views: 285
Hello. It does not restore call history, SMS and browser. "Couldnt get info about sync progress" Is this a known bug or is it just for me? Is there a solution? (Mi3W)
Thank you.

Hi all,
How can I get the feature to open camera from lock screen ? (press vol down 2 times)
It disappeared from 3 last weekly ROM . Thank!

Hi all,
How can I get the feature to open camera from lock screen ? (press vol down 2 times)
Some users had issue when listen music with that feature. Don't think it could be turned on again. But you can check in camera or in lock screen settings.
Atm don't have last weekly rom so can't check.
Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hoa_vo_khuyet
Hi. What's the last version that support native root for redmi 2. I need root and native root. I can't use SuperSU because of some apps.

Sent from my 2014811 using Tapatalk

Vai in impostazioni sim2 e imposta manualmente la tipologia di rete. Io con 3 ogni tanto va in roaming su Tim ma impostando il 4G non ho costi e prende sempre 3

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Grazie Villo, addirittura sulla SIM 2 va in roaming, non mi lascia selezionare Swisscom, abitando vicino all'Italia prende TIM, MI 4C e Redmi Note 2 hanno lo stesso problema. Non capisco. Comunque ho provato tutte le soluzioni, scelta reti manuali, invertire le schede, Grazie
Thanks Villo, even on the SIM 2 is roaming, will not let me select Swisscom, living close to Italy takes TIM

mi max pro Hebrew language layout problem since version 6.7.11:
weather in notifications is shown backwards in temperature (30 shows as 03).

Please fix, Thanks.

First of all: THANK YOU guys for your incredible work!

In the latest ROM (this and the previous) I have more and more problem with the music player. Fist it was just micro laggs, but it's getting worse. After the last week rom the keys of my headphone doesn't work any more. (Sometimes when I push a button half minute later happens something, but mostly nothing.)
I tried to reinstall the app (poweramp) and a full clean miui install, but nothing helped. (The built in miui music player has the same problem.)
Anyone has similar problems?

Reactions: Stefano131270
Some users had issue when listen music with that feature. Don't think it could be turned on again. But you can check in camera or in lock screen settings.
Atm don't have last weekly rom so can't check.
Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Can not see any option in camera or lock screen setting :(
this feature was useful for me , ANW thank a lot for your reply :)

Hi all,
On my RN2P this feature is enabled, even I don't like it because I listen a lot of music.
I think there is no option to enable/disable this feature...

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
At first you need to unlock bootloader.
Then flash it it from a pc with flash tool in fastboot mode:

Fastboot flash recovery twrp. Img

Then after that immediately reboot in recovery to avoid erasing with stock recovery.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk
Thanks for your help.
Another question, how is the way to install by fastboot Mode? Need I download any software?

Status
Not open for further replies.