MULTI 6.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you buy the cable?because i have bought two cables otg USB type c and they don't work. Could you post a link? Thank's in advanced

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Where did you buy the cable?because i have bought two cables otg USB type c and they don't work. Could you post a link? Thank's in advanced

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk
Have you try to change memory used with cable?

@ingbrzy 1-2 months ago when I asked you if the stable firmwares would be available over OTA, you've mentioned that it would be done at that time. OTA updates for stable images still do not work. Has anything been done towards that purpose and if not, will it be done or are OTA stable updates essentially abandoned from xiaomi.eu?

Uploading to Xiaomi servers is very ****** and connection interrupt very often...
q0SyWLf.png

My connection speed
5527173309.png

so probably OTA will be abandoned at all.. until uploading speed doesn't take better..

Uploading to Xiaomi servers is very ****** and connection interrupt very often...
q0SyWLf.png

My connection speed
5527173309.png

so probably OTA will be abandoned at all.. until uploading speed doesn't take better..
Damn, that's slow... Could someone (I could volunteer) help with the stable files uploading? I have access to a high speed/high upload (even though it is obviously NOT needed here) internet link.

I've tried to install Xposed with this guide:

http://en.miui.com/thread-78894-1-1.html

Xposed Framework works, but inside it I can't download any module...the download of the module starts, but in 2 seconds it stops without results.
I have the same problem. Just download the module apk's from the Xposed repository and install them like regular apk instead. They don't need to be installed through the Xposed Installer.

Hello Guys, i have an MI5 now with installed Xiaomi DEv ROm 6.7.28.
Does anyone have Problems with Notification/ Push too?
On my mi4c everything works fine.

Clean flashed this ROM on kenzo RN3Pro, huge battery drain. Went with a clean install to 6.7.21, 3G doesnt work very well and having some random reboots. Want to go to EU Stable ROM, what is the best for kenzo in terms of battery and stable daily driver usage? Can i flash SuperSU on Stable as well?

Hello, I have a question. I have the Redmi Note 3 with a Vendor ROM installed. Do I need to apply for unlocking and wait for 10 days for them to respond before I can install this ROM?

I have the same problem. Just download the module apk's from the Xposed repository and install them like regular apk instead. They don't need to be installed through the Xposed Installer.
Thank you, but I don't know where I can find the .apk modules outside the download section of Xposed...

Edit: I've found it!

Hey Thanks a lot, great rom:)

I think there is something wrong with smart lock. it won't register if i'm at home, at work or connected to a bluetooth device.
I have a Mi5 pro

Damn, that's slow... Could someone (I could volunteer) help with the stable files uploading? I have access to a high speed/high upload (even though it is obviously NOT needed here) internet link.
Did you see his speedtest? You can have all the speed you want, that's not the problem. The problem is with Xiaomi servers, so no one can do anything about this.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

No deep sleep and no notifications until I open apps with the MI5 (No restrinctions and autostart on). I think I will stay on 6.7.21.

Reactions: hotdogg
No deep sleep and no notifications until I open apps with the MI5 (No restrinctions and autostart on). I think I will stay on 6.7.21.
Same here! How do u go back to the previous Version? Via BAckup oder TWRP Reinstall the old Version?

Hi... Still can't run the micoach train and run app... I've tried all the permission combinations but it just force closes...
Anyone can please try the app? im using a Mi4c---
Attachment has a file with the log i filtered with the app actions... something with java but have no idea how to fix it.. :(

Attachments

• Log_2016-08-04_14-31-10.txt
    17.5 KB · Views: 308
Status
Not open for further replies.