MULTI 6.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have managed to flash 6.7.28 on my Mi Max 64gb version.
No need to change TWRP as we don't have TWRP for helium.

FIX:

You need previous release, I have used 6.7.21
Download 6.7.28
Open 6.7.28 and go to: META-INF -> com -> google -> android
Delete: updater-script
Keep the window open

Open previous version 6.7.21
Extract only updater script on your desktop
Now add updater script to your 6.7.28
It will zip the package again when you add the updater-script

Just remember the updater-script needs to be in the same place where you deleted previous file from new version.

Now you can flash this version, and after flashing just clear your Dalvik Cache.
Thanks bro, it works

Thanks for this awesome ROM! Works wonder on mi5. The only problem i notice is slow download using wifi (most noticable via playstore). Hope you guys can fix this! Thanks once again!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for this awesome ROM! Works wonder on mi5. The only problem i notice is slow download using wifi (most noticable via playstore). Hope you guys can fix this! Thanks once again!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Lucky guy, i cant find or use wifi at all...

You should have not modified updater script for the models that dont have their own custom recovery like mi max pro helium all you have done is make problems for the users..

I install no wipe. I try install with all wipe and It was the same problem.
Sometimes it is impossible to understand. I was only person with problems with MI4C, After using Miflash with the Official ROM and returned here the phone is perfect. Even wipe data had helped me. You will want to try wipe system?

Sometimes it is impossible to understand. I was only person with problems with MI4C, After using Miflash with the Official ROM and returned here the phone is perfect. Even wipe data had helped me. You will want to try wipe system?

I wipe data, cache and dalvik, next I install system and reebot and not working good. I install the system by Miflash and next install this system?

I wipe data, cache and dalvik, next I install system and reebot and not working good. I install the system by Miflash and next install this system?
I do not know if you can find ROM Miflash for Redmi Note 2, I never looked, Unnecessary.
Make Wipe System, erase everything.
Before use Micloud and save data

You should have not modified updater script for the models that dont have their own custom recovery like mi max pro helium all you have done is make problems for the users..
We have already few bricks caused by installing wrong file by noobs before this detection.. Better to modify recovery to detect device correctly..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Status
Not open for further replies.