MULTI 6.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
i've just installed this EU ROM couple days ago (MIUI 8 6.7.21) and now i want to update with this new weekly update.how do i to update this ROM?I'm using TWRP,which one do i have to wipe?does this update erasing all the app?

hi,
i've just installed this EU ROM couple days ago (MIUI 8 6.7.21) and now i want to update with this new weekly update.how do i to update this ROM?I'm using TWRP,which one do i have to wipe?does this update erasing all the app?
Just download your rom, and run it from the updater apk. It will not erase your apps and data

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Wipe cache and dalvik, and Deep sleep problems for Me too, with Kenzo! Any fix?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

sad but i cant call with this build. and people cant call to me to -/
readmi note 2

Can u please make an option to select default icons for Google and other apps?

I really don't like the flat icons u guys made for those Google apps and for other apps, so please consider this request

i need help guys. i got the Mi4S and unlocked the bootloader today, when i flashed the aqua TWRP everything is at chinese language and when i manage to flash the mi4s rom i got the message that the rom is for aqua and the phone is the mi4C. is there any fix for that?

Reactions: Ryoma
Can u please make an option to select default icons for Google and other apps?

I really don't like the flat icons u guys made for those Google apps and for other apps, so please consider this request
Themes > costumize theme (upper left) > icons > choose what you want..

Reactions: hybris22
How to hide Chinese holidays in calendar? I turned off Show holidays in calendar options but holidays are still visible. Thanks!

Yes. I check all. The problem occurs some time after installation. Even when the application is activated messages are not displayed.
I have gone crazy with MI4C for a month! look an Official ROM dev for Miflash China, then install, weekly eu without wipe above
China Official Developer

Last edited:
Strangely enough, when I try to install this on my Mi4c from About Phone > System Updates > Choose Update Package it reboots, shows me the TWRP initial screen with blue buttons, but I'm unable to select ANYTHING, and I have to force restart the phone. After that, the downloaded ZIP is gone?!?!?

attaching a screenshot of my config.
Screenshot_2016-07-30-21-15-42-460_com.android.settings.png

Strangely enough, when I try to install this on my Mi4c from About Phone > System Updates > Choose Update Package it reboots, shows me the TWRP initial screen with blue buttons, but I'm unable to select ANYTHING, and I have to force restart the phone. After that, the downloaded ZIP is gone?!?!?

attaching a screenshot of my config.View attachment 13212
When the phone is in TWRP, do not touch for a minute or two, TWRP should react after

Status
Not open for further replies.