MULTI 6.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After clean flashing from 6.7.21 on Mi 5 tapping the home button to go to home screen doesn't work anymore. It still works when I physically press the button, but not by tapping the button.

Has anyone else experienced this?
I have not this problem. Try change settings for home buttons, and then set again same.

Just updated to 6.7.28....video recording doesn't work. You CA switch from photo to video but when you try to record and video what really happens is shots a photo. Can someone check if this problem arises in their phone?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

After clean flashing from 6.7.21 on Mi 5 tapping the home button to go to home screen doesn't work anymore. It still works when I physically press the button, but not by tapping the button.

Has anyone else experienced this?
It works correctly for me

Just updated to 6.7.28....video recording doesn't work. You CA switch from photo to video but when you try to record and video what really happens is shots a photo. Can someone check if this problem arises in their phone?

For my video recording working normal (on Mi5)

Can u please make an option to select default icons for Google and other apps?

I really don't like the flat icons u guys made for those Google apps and for other apps, so please consider this request
Google icons is in syle MIUI, I hope they do not change!

RNote2: in this ROM came back an earlier problem: my theme switched back to original first. (No clean install just cache and dalvick.)

Mi Note (Virgo)
English language
Update from 6.7.29 Global
Wipe dalvik and cache after update

Can't sync Messages, Call History & Gallery. I try to install 6.7.28 (EU) but the same error.
Allready stated in previous posts, you'll need to give permissions to mi cloud.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mario80vn
Any idea how to make status bar on KENZO blurred?mine is still flat not blurred...:(

Anyway...6.7.28 on redmi note 3 pro works perfect but status bar is not blurred

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

1. Not because of Titanium. All the changelog is about MI cloud syncing and Galleries which I don't use. I don't use MI cloud for backup, I just use Titanium.

2. I just uninstall it, either disable or uninstall other MI services except I can only login to my MI account.

This prolong battery life and better performance for use of RAM.

If you are lazy enough to do this. You can also use smiui release but I don't wait that long.
Your titanium backup can restore app ? If so , could you please guide me how to do this ?
Since use EU rom or global rom I can not use restore function and still can not find the solution . Thank!

Reactions: cicileo
There is huge battery drain when idle - I went to sleep with 43% battery and in the morning there is only 25% percent left.

Status
Not open for further replies.