MULTI 6.7.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi3 RU- for the few latest firmware versions, there is a strong battery drain. It looses about 50 percents of its charge due to nights hours.

I have gone crazy with MI4C for a month! look an Official ROM dev for Miflash China, then install, weekly eu without wipe above
China Official Developer
I try this and still not working. I install china dev via miflash and next install weekly eu.

Your titanium backup can restore app ? If so , could you please guide me how to do this ?
Since use EU rom or global rom I can not use restore function and still can not find the solution . Thank!
Download titanium backup from play store and run it. Choose menu - batch actions - backup all user apps + system data. When it's finished, switch to schedules tab and add a schedule. I have sheduled backup of all user apps + system data for thursday night (before installing a new xiaomi.eu rom update ) and redo backups of modified data for saturday and tuesday night in case something happens to the phone. You can also google instructions, that's what I did

R
There is huge battery drain when idle - I went to sleep with 43% battery and in the morning there is only 25% percent left.

Really , which phone is that ? Mine has gone from 100% to 93% in 36 hours - hardly using it ! Great standby , recent roms . RN2.

Reactions: delboy
Thanks for the developers!
MI piston 3 buttons don't work for me from 6.7.14-6.7.28. Fix it please!
In the stable roms work properly.

Thanks!

I dont know. I install china dev, next install twrp and install eu. I dont test china dev.
If you feel like you have to do even this test, I know that is boring!
But the phone has to work with eu ROM
Write please all applications that do not work, I want to understand

Hello!

Please, to anyone with a *Mi5 Pro with 128 Gb* .
Could you report if this ROM works well for you?.
Mine reboots at least twice every day.

Thanks!!!!!

I have managed to flash 6.7.28 on my Mi Max 64gb version.
No need to change TWRP as we don't have TWRP for helium.

FIX:

You need previous release, I have used 6.7.21
Download 6.7.28
Open 6.7.28 and go to: META-INF -> com -> google -> android
Delete: updater-script
Keep the window open

Open previous version 6.7.21
Extract only updater script on your desktop
Now add updater script to your 6.7.28
It will zip the package again when you add the updater-script

Just remember the updater-script needs to be in the same place where you deleted previous file from new version.

Now you can flash this version, and after flashing just clear your Dalvik Cache.

This doesn't work for mi4s!
I proceeded as you suggested and succeeded to flash the ROM, but my phone changed to mi4C! So I returned to 6.7.21.

mi4s error
E:error executing updater binary in zip '/sdcard/dovnload/xiaomi.eu.multi.mi4s_6.7.28_V8.5.1 zip'

Status
Not open for further replies.