MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not, only mobile network signal.

I prefer multi rom. I'm trying multi and hungarian rom, but in the both rom the network signal is weak.

In the Settings - SIM - network type -

Prefer 3G work only Edge network
or
3G only no signal.

Thanks.

Sorry, but I do not have this problem network in my Redmi Note 1W with miui 8 (in any version of miui 8).
Dirty Flash from miui 7 6.5.19 with wipe Dalvik and cache, and system partition 1 Gb.
The daily consumption data is normal . In settings prefer 3G.
It is also true that I now have miui 7 6.5.19 for being a more stable and complete rom, I have only tried miui 8 as a test for a few days.

Modded version installs and work as any other app(most of versions). Original camera app is only for cm.
daa977d7607e0f308c1242e8ecf0c42e.jpg
c5c960d8596e66733a10a6fa5f36db91.jpg

Atm using modded version v10 on wt86047.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

This looks like worth a try. Any problems?

Hello @ingbrzy failure in the native mail application, it may be for the Spanish language? I had to return to the previous version and runs smoothly

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

I have problems with this new version:
High temperature on turn on and then it shut down (all time)

Back to old version.

Phone: MI2S

:(

Modded version installs and work as any other app(most of versions). Original camera app is only for cm.

Atm using modded version v10 on wt86047.

OK, I could give it a try, but what is better in thos camera app when compared to original Mi camera app?

hi, i already try this rom and everything work fine. but i have a question, xiaomi gps like we now is really bad one. it hardly lock my location. i have use gpsfix everytime before it can lock my location and i'm tired of this now. i search in google, some say that try to replace gps.conf, but it need root. i wonder if anyone here get a same problem like me?

OK, I could give it a try, but what is better in thos camera app when compared to original Mi camera app?
For my device, faster and better focus, more manual settings etc. It will not drastically improve your captured photos or videos because that's hardware depended and not software depended.

For my device, faster and better focus, more manual settings etc. It will not drastically improve your capture photos or videos because that's hardware depended and not software depended.

OK thanks, I want better night recording, but if I can't get better framerates then it's not worth the trouble......

I have a Mi4C with an old EU dev. ROM (6.1.14) and TWRP 2.8.7.1 and I would like to update to this version.
I have some question (keep in mind I'm not very expert):
  1. Is it possible to directly update from my version to this version?
  2. Do i need to update TWRP? If so how do I update it after I download it?
  3. What is the best way to make a backup to restore my actual version if something goes wrong?
  4. I would like to lose no data and no applications during the update, is it possible?
  5. What cleans should I perform in TWRP after the installation (or is it before the installation)?
The more details you can provide, the better.
I would be grateful if someone could help me.
Could someone answer some of these questions?

second link of the two

actually only 6.7.7 is available[/QRemoved due too many bugs...That's why they erased it...wait for 6.7.9 UOTE]
now only 6.6.30 available, I've understood he got before them remove it...
Yeah In Xiaomi miui hellas you still can get it....lol.....
but i talk about miui.com
P.S. Edited my previous answer:
Removed due too many bugs...(That's why they erased it...wait for 6.7.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrea Pace
I have an app running that allows for waking up and closing screen with proximity sensor, and worked fine in stable MIUI7, but now in 6.7.7 dev rom it doesn't wake up the screen/phone when it is more than 5 minutes unused. It has permission to autostart, but doesn't wake up the phone. Any idea why?

I have an app running that allows for waking up and closing screen with proximity sensor, and worked fine in stable MIUI7, but now in 6.7.7 dev rom it doesn't wake up the screen/phone when it is more than 5 minutes unused. It has permission to autostart, but doesn't wake up the phone. Any idea why?
don't know, probably it's no more compatible, maybe it will, wait for next app update and take a look, or maybe the problem is another....?
Edit : Sorry I was thought you were on stable 8, had not read well before,and then there isn't yet global 8 LOL! Anyway @joangarc answered you already, hope it work for you

Last edited:
redmi note 3 pro
update from 6.6.30 to 6.7.7
terrible battery drain by android system :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-09-01-10-45-223_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-09-01-10-45-223_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 222
  • Screenshot_2016-07-09-01-10-39-185_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-09-01-10-39-185_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 244
  • Screenshot_2016-07-09-01-10-32-768_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-09-01-10-32-768_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    135.9 KB · Views: 252
  • Screenshot_2016-07-09-01-10-24-885_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-09-01-10-24-885_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    109 KB · Views: 241
now only 6.6.30 available, I've understood he got before them remove it...
Yeah In Xiaomi miui hellas you still can get it....lol.....
but i talk about miui.com
What is the reason to remove 6.7.8 for mi5 if at the end only a small issue was there with camera ( solved by new twrp) ? Strange

Sent by Mi5 64GB

Try Battery, applications to save baterry, choose yor app and change to without restriccions

Reactions: dirkzelf
What is the reason to remove 6.7.8 for mi5 if at the end only a small issue was there with camera ( solved by new twrp) ? Strange

Sent by Mi5 64GB
I don't know, ask miui.com...I haven't got mi5, but completely agree with you, such a minor camera bug...so many complain..
moreover if you read two thread on miui.com now, there is no more write removed due to bug,inside two thread about china developer 6.7.7, but still there is
Mi 5 (MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.7.8 released for Mi 5.)
Fastboot

-
Recovery
-

Mi Note
and in the other thread
Note: MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 6.7.8 released for Mi 5.

Reactions: OniNemesis
Status
Not open for further replies.