MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi mi4c is working fine, I will test battery today after full charge :)
Also I did update through TWRP and then Dalvic cache clean and everythng works, apart from rare force close from google mail and hangouts.

Reactions: thaimax
I know. But camera problem is a fake problem! I have this ROM and if you update first TWRP and then ROM, you have no problems with camera! Try it!
you solved by yourselves or you got the TRICK somewhere? if first option, then write on en.miui.com....or you already have done?

Hello everyone,
I own a Mi5 128GB version and today I've finally been able to switch from the reseller's fake ROM version to an official MIUI 7 Global 6.5.30 version via Fastboot method. Now I'd like to install TWRP and this ROM version on my phone.
I tried to follow the instructions provided:

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install TWRP zip via Updater app or Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD

I've downloaded
TWRP_gemini_6.5.7+.zip and tried to flash it via Updater app but it gives me the following message: "Can't verify the update package" so now I am stuck at this point..I opened the .zip package and I saw it's a .img file so I wasn't able to flash it on my phone via fastboot..Now my question is, can I download this ROM version and install it to my phone directly via fastboot method???
Thanks to anyone who might help me.

Hello everyone,
I own a Mi5 128GB version and today I've finally been able to switch from the reseller's fake ROM version to an official MIUI 7 Global 6.5.30 version via Fastboot method. Now I'd like to install TWRP and this ROM version on my phone.
I tried to follow the instructions provided:

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install TWRP zip via Updater app or Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD

I've downloaded
TWRP_gemini_6.5.7+.zip and tried to flash it via Updater app but it gives me the following message: "Can't verify the update package" so now I am stuck at this point..I opened the .zip package and I saw it's a .img file so I wasn't able to flash it on my phone via fastboot..Now my question is, can I download this ROM version and install it to my phone directly via fastboot method???
Thanks to anyone who might help me.
flash twrp first, then flash rom. For twrp there are many tutorials, you can follow this
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=236576

Reactions: devonshire85
I will drop here another case of mail malfunction, I only have one email account right now (yahoo mail)
2a00808603a846996b3f9b9995649a41.jpg
895275d0fbf93cd6d9af0ea5927bb487.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

I will drop here another case of mail malfunction, I only have one email account right now (yahoo mail)
2a00808603a846996b3f9b9995649a41.jpg
895275d0fbf93cd6d9af0ea5927bb487.jpg

If you are giving failures, you're not yourself, but I'm hoping to have if @ingbrzy tells us if the language or application

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

If you are giving failures, you're not yourself, but I'm hoping to have if @ingbrzy tells us if the language or application

If I experience bugs, I drop feedback to warn other users (mail app is very important for some people). If I can, I help other people, but after all I am not a Miui developer (just an IT student who loves programming )

If I experience bugs, I drop feedback to warn other users (mail app is very important for some people). If I can, I help other people, but after all I am not a Miui developer (just an IT student who loves programming )

right.... Hector have you tried whit English or cleaning app data or wipe dalvik/cache yet?

right.... Hector have you tried whit English or cleaning app data or wipe dalvik/cache yet?
I've just installed Emil app from previous build and it's working fine, and to install this build I decided to make a factory reset so it shouldn't be any residual files.

Spanish Translation issue of Email app.. Fixed for next release.. Use another email app for now..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: Argael and thaimax
flash twrp first, then flash rom. For twrp there are many tutorials, you can follow this
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=236576

I installed TWRP with the tutorial provided and it is asking me somehow a password
1f55772c00bb580dee02bd862ba63f22.jpg
. I tried to skip and obviously isn't seeing my storage (and the .zip ROM file included in there).
Got stuck at this point..I think TWRP isn't seeing my storage.
Can anybody help me? Thank you

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

I installed TWRP with the tutorial provided and it is asking me somehow a password
1f55772c00bb580dee02bd862ba63f22.jpg
. I tried to skip and obviously isn't seeing my storage (and the .zip ROM file included in there).
Got stuck at this point..I think TWRP isn't seeing my storage.
Can anybody help me? Thank you

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk
I don't underdtand.. are you sure you follow every steps?Write any password

Status
Not open for further replies.