MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Write any password
I wrote the same password I've set to unlock my device screen but it sais wrong password, giving this screen
aa9a67c77313e70962baa6914fbf5d7e.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

ok guys update.. phone now stuck in bootloop (since 5 mins). I did a full wipe as told before then rebooted and got the bootloop. then after some 5 mins I've tried to reboot this time to recovery and it seems now it recognizes the storage (which now is without the .zip ROM file). So what I shall do? I am starting to get nervous and stressed after a whole afternoon spent on this **** phone.
thanks to all of you that will help me to get rid of this big mess.

then finally you have twrp working, then go to wipe>and move the arrow.. try it
thaimax I did it once already and then the other guy told me to mount the partition in the wipe section..thats the point that i dont understand, sorry.

It's me or seconds after blocking the phone you can unlock it with fingerprint sensor and without pressing the button?

This is the first ROM I've tried; would like to try out MIUI for a bit longer and see if it's my cup of tea or not. Also from what I've read the hardware blobs are better on stock - better audio, camera use. Mainly wanted root though and the .eu ROM is alluringly half the size of the official one.

Is RAM management a bit stricter in this? I see one of the features is "Optimized RAM consumption". Could be incidental; I noticed on stock I could open tons and resume playing a videogame which was pretty impressive. Got caught off-guard when I switched back to The Walking Dead and it 'reloaded'. Guessing this is just minfree values I can override in Kernel Aduitor?

Also, has anyone tried removing some of the stock apps? Really wouldn't mind ridding of Browser, Music and a few other things but from what I gather they don't remove as cleanly as in MIUI 7. Having difficulty finding guides or info on this.

Hello, again there is this Google calender Problem. Suddenly the Google calender is empty and after restart it's deleted.

Attachments

• IMG_20160709_190212.jpg
    IMG_20160709_190212.jpg
    970.9 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_20160709_190212.jpg
    IMG_20160709_190212.jpg
    970.9 KB · Views: 261
Reactions: devonshire85
redmi note 3 pro
update from 6.6.30 to 6.7.7
terrible battery drain by android system :(

Did a full backup with titanium
Installed official twrp from twrp.me
Did a factory reset from twrp
Flashed 6.6.30 since the 6.7.7 file was gone from storage
Rebooted to system
Downloaded and flashed 6.7.7 rom (through twrp)
Installed supersu from twrp
Wipe dalvik and cache
Reboot to system
Updated supersu
Full restore from titanium backup

Now the battery seems to behave as it should, hopefully it won't change :)

Hi!

This is my problem on Redmi Note 3G.

7e02c0194ff65a79c23729ce343a9063.jpg

Only EDGE!!!

4e7111567f08fee0324df59b94e48821.jpg

No network!!!

The sim card is same, but after network selection different name. Automatic network selection. Manual network selection is similar.

Mobile network bug!

Last edited:
Mi5 have bug with camera..
If open camera make photo, lock phone and try this 3 times.. After 3st camera was black screen and crash app..
If use camera on lock screen was too..

ok guys update.. phone now stuck in bootloop (since 5 mins) as you can see from the pic. I did a full wipe as told before then rebooted and got the bootloop. then after some 5 mins I've tried to reboot this time to recovery and it seems now it recognizes the storage (which now is without the .zip ROM file). So what I shall do? I am starting to get nervous and stressed after a whole afternoon spent on this **** phone.
thanks to all of you!

can you guide me how?

6ce37b9197ddaa67d4979b41a4f37a13.jpg

is this the correct section?

It's not there. In TWRP menu, go to Wipe -> Format Data -> type yes
Then reboot TWRP and you're good to go.

Reactions: devonshire85
Mi5 have bug with camera..
If open camera make photo, lock phone and try this 3 times.. After 3st camera was black screen and crash app..
If use camera on lock screen was too..
With which version?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.