MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
redmi 3 pro has the same problem, but I think it is mui problem. if I have an appointment set for the 15th of july for example, in the agenda widget it correctly shows on the 15th of july. then if you enter the calendar app, I can see the dot above the 15th indicating there is an appointment on the 15th, but finally if I click on the 15th it shows below "no appointments". while if I click on the 16th, it then shows the appointment from the day before.
but it is just visualization, everything works properly I mean the 15th I will receive the notification, not the 16th etc

Reactions: vcapone
How can you use a phone without sync.?
This is just a temporary solution when you don't use your phone for quite a long time like when you sleep.
If turning off Sync can make your battery last longer, means culprit comes from the apps which sync (like Gmail, WhatsApp, or sync too frequent..), then only we can feedback this to dev. If this method can't prolong the battery life, it means the culprit comes from somewhere else.

Fail. Mi4c battery drain still present. A Lot! 2h SOT, barely holds extended work hours...

A question: If I TWRP back from miui8 to last miui7 will it work?
I accidentially erased miui7 backup when cleanig and looking for battery drain reasons

This battery drain is driving me mad. I usually change battery or device when it needs a charge within a day...

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk
That's not a fail...it's a beta. Cheers.

Sent from my Mi5

This is just a temporary solution when you don't use your phone for quite a long time like when you sleep.
If turning off Sync can make your battery last longer, means culprit comes from the apps which sync (like Gmail, WhatsApp, or sync too frequent..), then only we can feedback this to dev. If this method can't prolong the battery life, it means the culprit comes from somewhere else.
With this I agree!
I turn off the phone at night :)

Reactions: (^.^)
How do I get to Pokemon Go work on Miui? It keeps shoeing "Failure to get gps status"
Go to settings, batery&performance, manage apps option, choose Pokémon go, and put no restrictions and alow background location.
Next find Google settings icon on launcher, go to Location and put High accuracy.
Go outside, enable gps and turn on Pokémon go.
When you done playing, you can change Location setting to Battery saving or turn off.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Testing Standby overnight (8h): 99% Deep Sleep, Bat -0,1%/h (with Xposed Smart Network Monitor->Switch to 3G when WiFi (AC) is connected) - wow!

Reactions: Stefano131270
Reactions: (^.^)
in call recorder dont work ("recorder is used by another app")
MI 5 6.7.11.
I use it all the time...
any idea?

Happening to me too since 6.6.30, using ms outlook since then as workaround since I depend a lot on calendar widget.. Going to test now 6.7.11, hope it's solved to get back to Mi mail app.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
With 6.7.11 it's not automatic disabling, it's working for me.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I hace troubles to use miui mail app. When I log un with my google account, the doesnt stop to sync inbox folder, it is like it can not be synced well. Any solución, please?

I hace troubles to use miui mail app. When I log un with my google account, the doesnt stop to sync inbox folder, it is like it can not be synced well. Any solución, please?
Sometimes happens to me, you clean RAM and everything ok, we expect improvements

Reactions: delboy
My screen does not turn off when I make a call. It hasn't happened before the update. Any suggestions?

Tnx

T

Status
Not open for further replies.