MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have miui 7 developer china official on my redmi 3S, for install Miui 8 by xiaomi.eu, I must unlocked bootloader( it's the same guide for redmi 3?) then install TWRP?
I think it's the way
I'm not a pro on xiaomi devices and even on redmi, my device is a mi5 pro

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hii @ingbrzy, can I replace Music Player to Chinese version? I like streaming feature on it. If yes, how could I do?
Thank you :D
Hi, if you have the music apk that can stream, then follow steps below.
1. Install Es File Explorer (or equivalent Root Explorer that can perform steps below) from Play Store.
2. Turn on Root Explorer under Tools, select One Key Install, and then select the apk to install. That will overwrite your current music apk in the system.
3. Exit File Explorer, reboot your phone. Done.
Note: After step 3, open the music player, it may notify you the latest version is ready to download. It's no harm to update.

If you don't have the apk, then you have to seek for it or wait for my next reply to you when I'm home. :)

I have miui 7 developer china official on my redmi 3S, for install Miui 8 by xiaomi.eu, I must unlocked bootloader( it's the same guide for redmi 3?) then install TWRP?
Steps for unlocking the bootloader is same for all locked devices. Link to unlock: http://en.miui.com/unlock/

First step is unlocking the bootloader. ;)

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Reactions: thaimax
Hi, if you have the music apk that can stream, then follow steps below.
1. Install Es File Explorer (or equivalent Root Explorer that can perform steps below) from Play Store.
2. Turn on Root Explorer under Tools, select One Key Install, and then select the apk to install. That will overwrite your current music apk in the system.
3. Exit File Explorer, reboot your phone. Done.
Note: After step 3, open the music player, it may notify you the latest version is ready to download. It's no harm to update.

If you don't have the apk, then you have to seek for it or wait for my next reply to you when I'm home. :)
So, just overwrite install from global version to chinese version. I think it wiil be difficult step :D
Thanks for your help. Im waiting for you to get home XD Thanks again :D

Reactions: (^.^)
Hello,

when the status bar style on 1 side is I can not change the switch assembly.

And there is a possibility to change the white background in the state?

Redmi Note 2

Thanks in advance.

Colle

No see noting diferent... Can you tell me what is the new feature????
Well, look with more attention. However, the name itself tells what's new. You can configure swipes on lockscreen, by selecting your preferred app.

Sent from my Mi5

No see noting diferent... Can you tell me what is the new feature????
e2091327655da1bdc49bfefd77f2fef4.jpg

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Thank you!! But that is not a new feature. I already used it long before this update. I thought they were shortcuts on the lock screen. Thank you!!!

Well, look with more attention. However, the name itself tells what's new. You can configure swipes on lockscreen, by selecting your preferred app.

Sent from my Mi5
Thank you!! But that is not a new feature. I already used it long before this update. I thought they were shortcuts on the lock screen. Thank you!!!

It is new in BETA... was used in ALPHA before...
that means, you have not our ROM installed...

I notice that led are no blinking anymore. When i received a notification the led has a fix light. When i read the notification the led turn off. But led not blink.
It's normal?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.