MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mi5 Pro (128 gb) reboots itself two or three times every day.
Is there any incompatibility with this model? Any more bugs like this?
Thanks!!!!

Installed on Redmi Note 2 Prime:
- SuperSU app disappeared. Flashing SuperSU again didn't make the icon reappear; installing it from the Playstore made it appear as a cloned app. Weird. Solved itself after turning off the cloning option and deleting the icon.
- Notification LED only lights up when charging, but not when receiving messages or missed calls.

Battery usage isn't much better, I'm still only getting around 2.5h SOT. How I wish the source code was made available...

My Mi5 Pro (128 gb) reboots itself two or three times every day.
Is there any incompatibility with this model? Any more bugs like this?
Thanks!!!!

Mine Redmi Note 2 Prime turns off accidentally, when I receive calls. It happens that way: Someone calls me, the ringtone starts for a second, and the phone turns off by itself. That happened yesterday 4 times and is very annoying. After I've pulled out and reinsert battery - till now, everything is OK. The ROM is 6.7.7. from here. Anyone else?

Hi, just notice an issue with the led notification, the led isn't flashing when received a whats app message or a call...Anyway flashing led doesn't works instead the incoming notification.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
So, just overwrite install from global version to chinese version. I think it wiil be difficult step :D
Thanks for your help. Im waiting for you to get home XD Thanks again :D
Hi, here's the link where you can download the apk.
MD5: 5B2D038D57A94189D6F3F9074C7D533B
Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/k86c34

Kind reminder: You must have root on your phone. And last but not least, if MD5 not match, don't install it, tell me I'll find another file hosting website. :)

Reactions: Sena Kaito
do someone knows maybe where to download mi market apk? would like to try it as play store alternative to install apps... google didn't help me so much... TIA!

6c91cbc9b0b87b964c33cdcf877e36c4.jpg

e142e0f540f25171a1893b25c6399743.jpg

Redmi 3 Pro

Hi guys !

So here is my problem. First of all idk if the issue comes from the ROM but maybe it is so just asking. I updated the device two days ago.

When I switch my device (Mi4c) from wifi to mobile data, literally nothing happens. It seams like my device can't catch the signal. The only way to catch it is to completely reboot the phone and then the signal is OK and is working properly.

I don't have any restrictions and it way working well some days ago (I'm mostly at home so I'm not using my data so often.)

Do you have any ideas ?

Thanks and keep up the good work !

I notice that led are no blinking anymore. When i received a notification the led has a fix light. When i read the notification the led turn off. But led not blink.
It's normal?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Settings - Additional settings - Notification light - Pulse notification light (Switch ON)

Settings - Additional settings - Notification light - Pulse notification light (Switch ON)
Already tested, not ok for me, incoming calls, SMS and whats app don'y work, but notification from tapatalk work very well

Updated my Redmi Note 2 Prime from 6.6.23 to 6.7.7/11 without problems. Everything is working ok till now. No reboots,
Installed on Redmi Note 2 Prime:
- SuperSU app disappeared. Flashing SuperSU again didn't make the icon reappear; installing it from the Playstore made it appear as a cloned app. Weird. Solved itself after turning off the cloning option and deleting the icon.
- Notification LED only lights up when charging, but not when receiving messages or missed calls.

Battery usage isn't much better, I'm still only getting around 2.5h SOT. How I wish the source code was made available...
Mine Redmi Note 2 Prime turns off accidentally, when I receive calls. It happens that way: Someone calls me, the ringtone starts for a second, and the phone turns off by itself. That happened yesterday 4 times and is very annoying. After I've pulled out and reinsert battery - till now, everything is OK. The ROM is 6.7.7. from here. Anyone else?

Updated my Redmi Note 2 Prime from 6.6.23 to 6.7.7/11 without problems. Everything is working ok till now.
Super SU app disappeared too, downloaded Super SU from play store, installed, updated binaries. Solved.

Notification led lights up and blinking on receiving calls, sms, etc...

I flashed this Rom today on RMN3 SD.
No Problems with it.
Installed xposed and all is working fine.

Only BetterBatteryStats cant load the correct battery load. Phone is full charged to 100 percent, BBS says 30%.

Thanks for this awesome Rom

I have this switch on. This bug occurs only from 6.6.30 for my mi4c, for every notification

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Updated my Redmi Note 2 Prime from 6.6.23 to 6.7.7/11 without problems. Everything is working ok till now. No reboots,

Updated my Redmi Note 2 Prime from 6.6.23 to 6.7.7/11 without problems. Everything is working ok till now.
Super SU app disappeared too, downloaded Super SU from play store, installed, updated binaries. Solved.

Notification led lights up and blinking on receiving calls, sms, etc...
Do you upgrade ? Update ? Do you make a factory reset or not before install this version ? Give more explanations because i do not understand where is the problem in my case. Thanks

Do you upgrade ? Update ? Do you make a factory reset or not before install this version ? Give more explanations because i do not understand where is the problem in my case. Thanks

It seems realy bizarre, i came from the same version 6.6.23 and i expériences issues with the led notification...i already wiped the cache/dalvik cache. Someone can help please ?

My ROM was 6.6.23 i have downloaded 6.7.7/11, after the download i allways check md 5 file to see if the download was not corrupted. Then i puted the 6.7.7/11 zip file on internal phone storage, reboot the phone using TWRP version 2.87, install, searched for the zip file, then wiped cache/dalvik. It took about 15 minutes to update, then reboot the phone and voilá, everything ok. Then eliminated the zip file from internal storage. I did not do a factory reset.

My ROM was 6.6.23 i have downloaded 6.7.7/11, after the download i allways check md 5 file to see if the download was not corrupted. Then i puted the 6.7.7/11 zip file on internal phone storage, reboot the phone using TWRP version 2.87, install, searched for the zip file, then wiped cache/dalvik. It took about 15 minutes to update, then reboot the phone and voilá, everything ok. Then eliminated the zip file from internal storage. I did not do a factory reset.
I did same operations using the new twrp 3.0.2...do you think is the problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.