MULTI 6.7.7/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems realy bizarre, i came from the same version 6.6.23 and i expériences issues with the led notification...i already wiped the cache/dalvik cache. Someone can help please ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Did you try this: Settings - Additional settings - Notification light - Pulse notification light (Switch ON)

Only BetterBatteryStats cant load the correct battery load. Phone is full charged to 100 percent, BBS says 30%.

That would explain why we get 12hours of standby and 2h SOT on mi4c...

Rotflmao

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

My ROM was 6.6.23 i have downloaded 6.7.7/11, after the download i allways check md 5 file to see if the download was not corrupted. Then i puted the 6.7.7/11 zip file on internal phone storage, reboot the phone using TWRP version 2.87, install, searched for the zip file, then wiped cache/dalvik. It took about 15 minutes to update, then reboot the phone and voilá, everything ok. Then eliminated the zip file from internal storage. I did not do a factory reset.

do you know a way to go back to twrp 2.87 ? I already tried via fastboot to flash recovery from twrp 3.0.2 toward 2.87 but don't work, when I reboot on recovery, just get the Mi logo and nothing more

Last edited:
Redmi note 3 pro
Did a clean install of 6.6.30 (downgraded from 6.7.7)
I have a problem of my phone being constantly awake. With betterbatterystats, I've managed to pinpoint the problem - android backup.
The first issue is that I didn't have this problem when I first tried the 6.6.30 rom so I don't know why I'm having it now. The second issue is that I can't disable the backup.... I disable the backup and restore options but they turn right back on.
Does anyone know how to solve any of these problems?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-13-20-58-00-721_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-13-20-58-00-721_com.android.settings.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 378
  • Screenshot_2016-07-13-20-48-16-424_com.asksven.betterbatterystats_xdaedition.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-13-20-48-16-424_com.asksven.betterbatterystats_xdaedition.png
    198.6 KB · Views: 371
.....Video app will not be available in the Global rom as inbuilt app....
I opened a thread in Miui.com coz a friend say no video app in mi4i, and this was the answer...it's not a bug....if you want to use the video app then you can download it manually from app.mi.com.

I´ve got 2 bugs so far on Miui 6.7.11 on the Mi 5:

1. Downloadspeed on the Google Playstore and the Chrome Browser is way to slow.
I updatet Hearthstone for about 800MB it took me about 40 Minutes to download, with any other App its the same.
Updatet Hearthstone on my HTC 10 just take me 2 Minutes and im done.
Same with Chrome Browser everything downloads very very slow.

2. After the update i can´t change my Wallpaper and Lockscreen Wallpaper,
in the Settings under Wallpaper i can hit change than select a picture and then it tells me "Can´t load Image" and closes.
This happens with every Image even the preinstalled ones.
The strange thing is that the Themes works like a charme without any problems^^

Camera FC in night mode. Firstly, it didn't take the picture, and finally it force closed.

Mi5

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Another update with battery drain. The battery was fine up until yesterday. Then it started to drain again. 5% in 5 minutes while idling. I took out the battery, Sim card and SD card, put them back in and the battery went back to normal.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Thx for the hard work every week guys ; i'm on MIUI 8 6.7.7 now on mi MI3 WCDMA but have 2 isues :
- autorotate doesn't work at all in gallery ; youtube etc.
- the camera doesn't focus as it should
Am i the only one having this problem?
Thx again for support !

I´ve got 2 bugs so far on Miui 6.7.11 on the Mi 5:

1. Downloadspeed on the Google Playstore and the Chrome Browser is way to slow.
I updatet Hearthstone for about 800MB it took me about 40 Minutes to download, with any other App its the same.
Updatet Hearthstone on my HTC 10 just take me 2 Minutes and im done.
Same with Chrome Browser everything downloads very very slow.

2. After the update i can´t change my Wallpaper and Lockscreen Wallpaper,
in the Settings under Wallpaper i can hit change than select a picture and then it tells me "Can´t load Image" and closes.
This happens with every Image even the preinstalled ones.
The strange thing is that the Themes works like a charme without any problems^^

Regarding the issue 2, I think you are using 3rd party launcher.. Try change it back to Xiami launcher and set the wallpaper once, and then you can change your wallpaper on any launcher afterward.

Reactions: MIUInewbie
I don't think you have downloaded really 800MB in two minutes. If so I m happy for you to have this kind of Internet speed. I always downloaded 800 mega in about 40 minutes :(

Sent by Mi5 64GB

Status
Not open for further replies.