MIUI 8.2 6.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've a problem with flash on mi max 64gb: after twrp installation and wipe data to access to internal storage the phone go in bootloop and don't reboot so i cannot install the new rom. I try to install from external storage but so the phone same brick and i've rebbot it only with miflash beta. Someone could Help me, thanks

In Stable:
- No 3 fingers screenshot
- No beautify in Gallery
- Battery Drain on night
- Too hot in 3G/H+

i'm waiting Global Rom.. this China is bad for my Mi4W

Reactions: srafaels
MIUI 8 stable on Mi5.
Battery drain is good.
Alarm with week ( lun-ven) don't work with Phone off.
Ram consumption is excessive: 1,4gb free After i open and close same app.

Installed ROM today wo/ problems, but battery drain is high. 15℅ in 6 minutes after full charge and boot of phone. I also have strange behavior of home button. pressing it brings me always to the 2nd page and not to home. is this a bug or can it be adjusted? Will closer watch for battery and may go back to my backup. Also Wi-Fi seems to be slower too.

32be4d975808021f5f802f712380bfaa.jpg

Send from my Redmi Note 2 Prime @ MIUI V8 6.8.18 by Xiaomi.eu

Last edited:
Ciao Simone, inizia da twrp, wipe data e wipe Dalvik, poi flashi la ROM
Io ho pasticciato spesso, ho provato molte soluzioni
Inizia in questo caso con la procedura semplice
Hello Simone, starts TWRP, wipe data and wipe Dalvik, then flash the ROM
I often bungled, I tried many solutions
Starts in this case with the simple procedure
thank you very much Stefano!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi guys,

It's my first time here and i have some questions. I have a mi4s running MIUI Global 7.2 | Stable 7.2.3.0.0 (LAJCNDA) (I think it's a vendor ROM). I have read a lot of posts and everyone told me to install xiaomi.eu ROM. So i will try to install it, i already have unlock permission (but i didn't unlock the phone yet). Could you please answer a few questions?

1. Users with MI4S using the latest stable rom by xiaomi.eu. Is everything fine with the rom? Do you recommend it? Any bugs or errors? I am having a good experience with the vendor ROM so I don't wanna change to something worse.
2. To install the xiaomi.eu ROM i just have to unlock the bootloader, install TWRP by fastboot and install the ROM with TWRP, right?
3. Every app of official MIUI8 is avaiable on the xiaomi.eu ROM? Like the calculator, etc...

I hope you can help me. Thanks.

Hello,

I have an Mi4s as well, but at the moment I am using mi Mi4.
1. The latest stable is running fine on it. Battery life is OK, no problems. Will test it on my Mi4s asap.
2. Eventually you have to flash a China Dev before (by fastboot), when you are using a vendor ROM.
3. Everything's on right pkace

It would be great if you could fix the Spotify notification. It's black and the name of the song is black as well so it's impossible to read it. Thank you for your work!
4fe1ecf60c32d4f640cbcc36e802dc43.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: srafaels
It would be great if you could fix the Spotify notification. It's black and the name of the song is black as well so it's impossible to read it. Thank you for your work!
Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
Open bug in en.miui.com

Reactions: gersp
hello guys! can you tell me how to install xposed to ROM 6.8.18 for redmi note 3 mtk
i tried to installed by the guide but my phone stopped screen at mi.com and android at the bottom center
iam used xposed-v86-sdk21-arm64. and setup via TWRP.

I can install Miui 8 (Stable) for Mi4C with TWRP 2.8.7.1 EN V2??

For all:

Mi4c best battery, low heating with no tuning:
7.1.6.0 stable
7.3.2.0 stable
7.5.4.0 stable
In this order, first one is best. Sot 3-4-5h guaranteed. Maybe you Will get 6 hours without sim, wlan and in dark place like others do.
In normal use mi4c can get 24h with voice calls or (not and) max 5h screen with 12h without calls.

Miui8 kills my mi4c, 12h on battery with 2-3h sot. Went back to miui7 since 6.7.2x
I can see little bit improvement on SWMBO's mi4c, 17h standby and 42min sot and 54% left but only 10min of calls. Latest 6.8.18

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk
How is battery in 7.5.4.0?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

I've installed MIUI 8 stable on my MI5 64 GB, but the phone feels a bit laggy. Also in AnTuTu I got 94800. On 6.7.21 I got more than 130k. Why is that? Thanks!

I've a problem with flash on mi max 64gb: after twrp installation and wipe data to access to internal storage the phone go in bootloop and don't reboot so i cannot install the new rom. I try to install from external storage but so the phone same brick and i've rebbot it only with miflash beta. Someone could Help me, thanks
Can you boot into recovery using volume up and power off?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Contact AnTuTu developer and ask him...

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
Duude, no need to be ironic.
The phone feels more laggy than on previous beta releases. Any solution for my problem? Did a factory reset and wipe dalvik and cache before and after installing the ROM.

Duude, no need to be ironic.
The phone feels more laggy than on previous beta releases. Any solution for my problem? Did a factory reset and wipe dalvik and cache before and after installing the ROM.
Then flash weekly again.

- sent from my Mi5

Status
Not open for further replies.