MIUI 8.2 6.8.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. This version does not work to pay for applications nfc. Not only to me but also to many people. It seems that this service has cut MUI version for a future favor of his application.
Is there any way to avoid this? Could it be that in the development of the rom here in Europe can re-enable payment by nfc?

Hi. This version does not work to pay for applications nfc. Not only to me but also to many people. It seems that this service has cut MUI version for a future favor of his application.
Is there any way to avoid this? Could it be that in the development of the rom here in Europe can re-enable payment by nfc?
I saw a post before about this problem. Is not MIUI rom is TWRP. You need to downgrade TWRP, but I don't remember exactly which version. Use search on this thread and you will find

Reactions: Landor
I got error message "Process com.system.androidui isn't responding" and then the screen went dark, capacitive buttons stop responding, and after few seconds, it went back to normal. Few more minutes, same thing happen again, and again....
Any suggestion? I got the same issue with previous built. Reverted back to 6.8.4 from nandroid to solve the problem.
Mi Max 32/3, upgrading from 6.8.4, dirty flashed through TWRP, cache & dalvik wiped. Tried to flash twice, same problem. Reverted back for now. Too lazy to factory reset and install everything!

I got error message "Process com.system.androidui isn't responding" and then the screen went dark, capacitive buttons stop responding, and after few seconds, it went back to normal. Few more minutes, same thing happen again, and again....
Any suggestion? I got the same issue with previous built. Reverted back to 6.8.4 from nandroid to solve the problem.
Mi Max 32/3, upgrading from 6.8.4, dirty flashed through TWRP, cache & dalvik wiped. Tried to flash twice, same problem. Reverted back for now. Too lazy to factory reset and install everything!
Actually, not only com.system.androidui, more non system apps start to become "not responding" and FC too.

Actually, not only com.system.androidui, more non system apps start to become "not responding" and FC too.

Same Problem here, black screen no statusbar and lot of error messages(most times gallery crash) fixed by reverting back to 6.8.4

Status
Not open for further replies.