MIUI 8.2 6.8.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the same when phone is set to English language? If so I think you have no other choice to wipe data from recovery as well. Big chance it will solve it.
set in English no change exept the alarm message is now in English..
wipe data means loose al personal datas and object.

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

I have the same issue on Mi3W 64GB, I found that if I connect the charger it stops rebooting...
Reboot happened to me when I turned Bluetooth of, and when I tried to calibrate the Gyro in the compass app.

After checking again,
I think this is a battery issue on my MI3... now need to wait in order to check this...

It seems pretty the same as before on mi5. Maybe new features are not implemented yet, just like the previous ones (three-finger screenshot, etc.).
However, everything seems fine. Rock solid.

- sent from my Mi5
the 3-finger swipe is working perfectly. ive been using it on mi max.

and recently, i just noticed that i can use the fingerprint scanner to take camera shots. *silly me*

Last edited:
and they cost under 100$

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
unfortunately xiami doesn't want to release new android version neither kernel soure because wants to sell us new phones...may be they will release sources in 3-4 years...when I will be already with another new phone...non-xiaomi, obviously...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: spdiv1972
Nobody can help?
this message comme so often i can't use the phone
see post https://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/316132
https://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/316134
86188994fd4ee8763bd0d51bdfea6086.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk
Check in permissions and enable gallery permission for everithing... Had similar issue with calendar.

i have always the same problem with random reboot... MI4 lte. i tried both rom stable and dev but nothing.. i hope that in the future they can solve this problem.
it started with the first rom MM.
in the italian community is a common problem

Hello, I installed stable version of curiosity last week. The weekly is pure fun for me on Friday. Someone with Redmi Note 2 prime tells me, please, how it goes?
Stable if anyone cares is absolutely perfect, great voice, great Wi-Fi, good battery about 5 hours SOT, phone fast, synchronizations without slipping
Bye thank you

Update ok for MI5, thank you again Ingbrzy for your good work !! seems working fine with 6.8.27
Now waiting for the MIUI8 for MI PAD 1 ;)

there is no galery in permission as calendar is

Just example for storage...
(Settings/permissions/permissions) and check everyone for galery enabled
555cc0a7879bbe51aefa64441e12d236.jpg

Poslano z mojega Redmi 3S z uporabo Tapatalk

Just example for storage...
(Settings/permissions/permissions) and check everyone for galery enabled
555cc0a7879bbe51aefa64441e12d236.jpg

maybe is that the reason of problem...??
np galery in permission
426c1660cf75093fc1941ebbf2831576.jpg

Hello, I installed stable version of curiosity last week. The weekly is pure fun for me on Friday. Someone with Redmi Note 2 prime tells me, please, how it goes?
Stable if anyone cares is absolutely perfect, great voice, great Wi-Fi, good battery about 5 hours SOT, phone fast, synchronizations without slipping
Bye thank you
Hello Stefano, so you are fully satisfied with the stable? Do it have the 3finger wipe option for screenshots? Is it possible to root the stable rom? Is it necessary to make a full reset before flashing it?
Thanks in Advance!

Reactions: Stefano131270
System apps.

sent from my Mi5
Ok I see it in system apps but if i try select... then error message..
maybe I will install global., but i'm affraid to loose bootloader permission if I install after a factory reset.
what is the better way?

Using the new Rom 6.8.27, and since yesterday, I just noticed that fingerscan to unlock the phone seems not working times to times...!

Hello Stefano, so you are fully satisfied with the stable? Do it have the 3finger wipe option for screenshots? Is it possible to root the stable rom? Is it necessary to make a full reset before flashing it?
Thanks in Advance!
Hello, I am very satisfied, the ROM is absolutely perfect, the Wi-Fi is phenomenal, syncs everything works on the first try, perfect notifications, fluidity, very clear strong voice, data connection ok, very responsive brightness sensor, battery about 15% SOT 1 hour, approximately 1% with Wi-Fi standby every hour. Absolutely one of the best ROM I tried
Screenshot with three fingers, no. Application security a bit old, you can install SuperSu. Save all the data, and make a clean installation

Looking in wrong place...
2b39a848c2d9a527331203921de7c6cb.jpg

a8c63c887b2e53b78507b6e3391f7ec7.jpg

96f5fe53b031ab8b7acba637ccdcd914.jpg

no no I,am really looking at the same place and I suppose that Dovoljenja za aplicasij mean Apps Permissions as writed in my screen copy but there is no Galery app ( anyway thanks for trying help me)

Reactions: Robert Huybrechts
Status
Not open for further replies.