Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have same problem here?
working like charm here

dc5ecdeacba08a56f0f9a4b766a45f6e.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

This version, and previous version, crazy battery drain on redmi 3s. Will revert back to v21.

Android system drains as much battery as ingress, a graphics, GPS and data intensive game. Also for latest version, screen input lag. Improper registration of finger lift, and phone gets uncomfortably warm. 45c, hmm.

Don't think localization is at fault, I think the official ROM faces the same issue.
agree battery management seem broken

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

No you misunderstood :) I didnt know what phone you have, im just saying that even on a slower phones it shouldnt take more than 5 min, IMHO

Thanks makeyeu, then, Does anybody get from this forum this issue with a Mi 3W?
Maybe because yo do the wipes of Dalvik and cache?

I always do the wipe dalvik and cache before installing the rom, very strange that this process is too long in my Mi 3w.

Regards.

I use trwp 2.8.6 From link first post but it error during stall
Download your ROM again your downloaded file might be corrupt . I had the same problem as you did. After reinstall TWRP from the first page now already success updated. The ROM is fine no issue so far as I can tell.

Sorry my English is poor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sophon Dhumripanit
I'm on miui 6.8.4 (mi4c)

How can i revert to 6.7.28?
Only in fastboot mode?
Anyone can help me?
Thanks

Everything works fine on redmi notes 3 mtk. Unfortunately, finding always the same problem with the play film that tells me, your device is not compatible .... Anyway all ok!Thanks for your work

Hi i am having with gmail sync, i have to download the mail manually with the Mi4c. I have this problem since the last three releases.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks for your work.
I found a bug in the Bluetooth connection.
This issue occurs from 6.7.28.
I use mi5.

bluetooth to pair the headphones.
Turn off the bluetooth headphones.
Turn on the bluetooth headphones.
But do not be in a connected state.
Open the bluetooth setting, it will be in the connected state by tapping the name of the pairing already bluetooth headphones.

You must be run every time you turn on your bluetooth headphones.

By the way I have a request.
Music will mute when it comes to silent mode when I'm listening to music on Bluetooth audio.
Because the volume of Bluetooth audio is synchronized with the media volume.
I want you to the volume of the Bluetooth audio to media volume and asynchronous.
Mine mi5 working fine

Thanx a lot for this rom. Upgraded my Redmi 3s- 2 over last stable ue Rom. Everything looks good after almost one day of use. GPS tested. Same with Bluetooth. Battery life looks well. No sound problems spotted :). Everything working smooth!
Thanx!

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

Everything works fine on redmi notes 3 mtk. Unfortunately, finding always the same problem with the play film that tells me, your device is not compatible .... Anyway all ok!Thanks for your work
Try playing them using youtube app.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.