Good morning,
I get a white page or error when trying to access to download pages for 6.8.4

Thanks for your work.

working like charm on MI 4S

ec0521b7c88e8c13280610dcf5cc844f.jpg

289030a81bafb2451d8d980db0a46a37.jpg

f401ddfa10f0f192def7fa09c1897533.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Hi guys. Did you change few icons that stayed out from the rest? Example : quickpic, whatsapp, etc. I have been using ur rom from a year. Since two three months. I see this change. Kindly note. Am yet to try this one.
agree..QuickPic's Icon look ugly like icon from MIUI v5

Greetings... Why i can't change font in eu ROM? Can someone explain it, i though i can change system font since it's base came from miui china dev...

I tried to install the Mimax Pro version and it gives me an error saying that I need rom for Hydrogen and not helium.
But my device is 3gb 64gb which is helium. When I tried in the previous version which gave the same error to install the hydrogen rom it bricked the device and I had to flash it again to an older version. Why is that?

I tried to install the Mimax Pro version and it gives me an error saying that I need rom for Hydrogen and not helium.
But my device is 3gb 64gb which is helium. When I tried in the previous version which gave the same error to install the hydrogen rom it bricked the device and I had to flash it again to an older version. Why is that?
you have to install TWRP for helium, not for hydrogen...

Hi,
All ok on MiNote LTE (Virgo) Italian language.
Just problem with the stock browser, FC when push on the 3 lines in RH of the screen (the bottom that allows to add bookmarks and others)
This is the report

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void com.android.browser.view.az.setNotification(boolean)' on a null object reference
at com.android.browser.view.bh.d(SourceFile:230)
at com.android.browser.view.bh.a(SourceFile:198)
at com.android.browser.ok.aZ(SourceFile:1882)
at com.android.browser.ok.aY(SourceFile:1874)
at com.android.browser.ok.ag(SourceFile:1655)
at com.android.browser.ta.onClick(SourceFile:288)
at android.view.View.performClick(View.java)
at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

It's been posted several times with the previous version as well, just replace the updater script file from within the rom file with one from a previous version that worked.

Sent from my Mi Max PRO

Thanks for all your hard work :)
say, when choosing "Saparate notification & toggles " mode, is there a way to set that - when there's no notifaction it will show the toggles whitout showing he empty notification page first?
i think it used to be the default once but now it always open in the notification page even when there's no notifications.

Last edited:
Reactions: zioroby6 and vite74
Status
Not open for further replies.