Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants nice icons need follow this thread

http://en.miui.com/thread-288534-1-1.html?mobile=2
Why not use Theme app?

d93ae03898aa710704c43177633831c4.jpg

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: trustkill
I still have the same problem. Instant Messaging even as they are running do not work well. Messages arrive late or just as refreshes application. At MIUI7 everything works well. I tried to upload after the MiFlash China Dev and Global Dev, nothing helped, all the time is the same problem.

Additionally, my phone has problems with WiFi - if I set on the router, 40MHz channel width, the connection breaks up at times on at 20 MHz operating correctly.

My phone RN2.

Reactions: talorin
thats why you have Themes app.. I use "Supiori" for example..
i know that, i like standart icons of miui and some of standard icons in eu roms are very ugly. Looks like old. After every uptade i'm flashing that above file

something strange with power management, i feel battery drain very fast. i didnt meet this on 6.7.28.

d63985686d00cb769ebb8fb7f8cf0fb1.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

I got the same problem of battery drained with previous version 6.7.28 on my Kenzo. All is ok with 6.7.21. i keep it for the moment...;)

After clean install on my RN2 animations are not smooth and phone freezes. Not sure what went wrong.

sorry for a stupid question,
if "No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release"
what does it means in "devices list" the last column "locked bootloader" ?

sorry for a stupid question,
if "No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release"
what does it means in "devices list" the last column "locked bootloader" ?
those devices has locked bootloader from Xiaomi and you need unlock it before flashing our ROM..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Last edited:
Reactions: igor-
Same "problem" with supersu - flashed it from twrp and it didn't show on the app list. Installed it from play store and everything works fine.
Will try to see how the battery works, if it drains like on the latest version, I will roll back to 6.7.21

why are the battery profiles gone in miui8 ?
it's an amazing feature in miui7 !

please put it back in miui8 !:)

Many thanks for your diligent work! However, I wonder if any other Mi4c users have the same feeling like me that my phone is now a little lagger than in MIUi 7. The ram management issue is another problem: in MIUI 7 I always have one free ram available when no application is running while there are about 100 mb of free ram less in the lastest version of MIUI 8.

How to slove issue. I have problem about install update from twrp. I use mi max 64Gb use mimax pro rom but it error use incorect rom file.

Status
Not open for further replies.