MULTI 6.8.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I can get that twrp, mine is wt88047

wt88047?? Google says it is a CyanogenMod version. Not the version of your phone and it doesn't seem that you have a Xiaomi.eu build on your phone if this versionnumber is the result.

I install wt88047-TWRP3.0.0-1_LP.zip from page one, but it failed too

Anyone can provide me link for other twrp that compatible for me?

Sorry for my bad english

Install a new TWRP on you Xiaomi Mi4s for Xiaom.eu roms from mid July 2016 and newer:

This manual is only suitable when you have TWRP 2.8.4 or higher:

1. Download the latest TWRP release via this link on your Xiaomi phone: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24572369242686317

2. Go to the download folder and check if you have this file:
twrp-3.0.2-0-libra-aqua-20160612.img

3. Start your phone in the Recovery mode:
(via updater app, go to reboot to recovery or turn on your phone and hold the Power + Volume+ for +/- 5 sec.)

4. In the TWRP recover: Go to Install and select the twrp img file that you downloaded.

5. Select Recovery and swipe to flash the rom (the other options are not needed).

6. Reboot the phone.

6. You should now be able to install/flash the latest releases from xiaomi.eu from the new TWRP

Don't have TWRP Recovery on your phone?

Follow (most of) these steps from this manual:
http://en.miui.com/thread-251450-1-1.html

Step 7 and 8 are not needed, with these steps you will install an older ML stable rom.
It will be good to copy the newer TWRP image file into the TWRP package. At step 9 you will see what to do with this package. Don't forget to overwrite the old TWRP if the new version.

This manual couldn't be created with the support of Miui and xiaomi.eu user: @mendocino

I mean I failed to instal that twrp

Last edited:
This rom is working fine on mi MI3W, excepting the battery that is draining fast then usual.

I have installed this rom with all the usual wipes.

Any sugestions to fix this issue?

Thanks

The battery issue on Redmi note 3 Pro seems to be fixed, only 1% drop in 7 hours this night. Great !

Second Night of testing for me and can confirm only 1% drop over night again.
Plus no reboots.

4th version of this rom, i have tested on my device (RN3 Pro) and this version has been the most stable for me.

Will be reluctant to update on Friday.

Thanks Xiaomi.eu team.

Last edited:
I travelled from Holland via germany and swiss.to Italy.
As soon as I crossed the border I Lost Mobile connections and All of my apn setting.
My provider is Ziggo mobiel.
I Have got data and roaming enabled but it is not working.
Somebody know the correct setting or a work around?

I travelled from Holland via germany and swiss.to Italy.
As soon as I crossed the border I Lost Mobile connections and All of my apn setting.
My provider is Ziggo mobiel.
I Have got data and roaming enabled but it is not working.
Somebody know the correct setting or a work around?
yes go back home...lol

I mean I failed to instal that twrp
maybe you have the bootloader locked. sorry I try to guess. I have twrp 3.0.2-2 and work perfect with this latest rom version

Just quick question... How do some of you get 1% over night... Mine is abou 0.7%/hour over night with power savings on at night?

Redmi 3S, 6.6.21

Rom updated from 6.7.28 to 6.8.4 with TWRP 2.8.7 version (never updated TWRP), wipe cache/dalvik before and after rom update. Everything running well and no issues at all.
Battery charged last night, 100% at midnight. Today at 12:00 battery was 99%. Only loose 1%, with wireless of. So, no battery drain.

I'm using L Speed (root) app on my Hermes, and for me is the most useful app to make some kernel tweaks and extend battery life.

Today, i still have 94% at 17:54. Very goooooood! This is the best weekly rom for my Redmi Note 2 Prime.
Screenshot_2016_08_07_17_54_47_335_com_miui_secu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.