MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A tip please.. for a simply update from weekly to weekly, what I have to wipe? Only chace and dalvik? Thanks!

I lost my root. Did I download wrong file or something? Oh well. Flashing SuperSU isn't a biggie.

The new mirrors work fine.

I want to report a lot of missing strings in this new version on Spanish translation in Red Mi Note 3 (i.e. the clock widget, the day and month are not translaed from English, but there are more)

The new mirrors work fine.

I want to report a lot of missing strings in this new version on Spanish translation in Red Mi Note 3 (i.e. the clock widget, the day and month are not translaed from English, but there are more)
ok do it...

Reactions: hybris22
Well,no one has any ancer for my problem with battery wich is drops with 2℅ not with 1℅ soo i got new question i hope this time someone anccer me.Its there any chance to fix this with cleen flash on china dev.or global via fastboot or not?Tnx in advance Mi 5 64gb.

Well,no one has any ancer for my problem with battery wich is drops with 2℅ not with 1℅ soo i got new question i hope this time someone anccer me.Its there any chance to fix this with cleen flash on china dev.or global via fastboot or not?Tnx in advance Mi 5 64gb.
There aren't any % rules in battery consumption, who ever told you that don't know what is talking about. 2% can mean that you are using alot of background services and syncing. If you think its not good because you need all of that xiaomi and google services and you before had less then 2% battery consumption per hour, then Redownload rom, wipe all data and reflash it again. Then again if you have same service enabled and it's same battery consumption, you'll nedd to accept that.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: delboy
I am downgrade miui7 stable. only reason is battery and heating

Mi-4c cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Status
Not open for further replies.