MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why oh why!! Endomondo keeps shut itself down when i cycle!!?? Please tell me. This is the only app i want to run properly!

Via Xiaomi Mi5 Karramaba!

Why oh why!! Endomondo keeps shut itself down when i cycle!!?? Please tell me. This is the only app i want to run properly!

Did you give it autostart permission, did you lock it in memory, did you disable miui battery optimisation for it?

sent from my Mi5

Did you give it autostart permission, did you lock it in memory, did you disable miui battery optimisation for it?

sent from my Mi5
Yes, yes, yes! I dont understand. Is it due to memory performance? Any memory opimal needs to be done??

Google photos crashes, this has been happening 2 releases earlier but hasn't changed even with the update of Google photos to version 2.​

Probably not related to the rom.

Emoji switcher which allows to switch emoji's doesn't seem to work either, emoticons are missing or non visible even after reboot and dalvik and cache cleaning.​

Found out this was problem of cache clearing in google keyboard

Last edited:
Just enable Smart Cover option in settings> Lock screen & Password>Smart Cover

This function is a bit buggy because after every reboot Smart Cover will be disabled, so you have to enable it again manually after every reboot. Will be fixed next release hopefully.
Yes i confirm this bug on my Mipad1

Enviat des del meu MI 4W usant Tapatalk

I am currently in xiaomi eu rom. if I flash miui official rom from twrp, will I get OTA? if OTA arrives, what will be the file size? full rom or incremental file (100-200 mb)?

I am currently in xiaomi eu rom. if I flash miui official rom from twrp, will I get OTA? if OTA arrives, what will be the file size? full rom or incremental file (100-200 mb)?
you will receive ota but will not be able to update from twrp, you will have to downloads full rom from updater unless you let the official rom overwritting/removing twrp.

I think I have read on xda few days back that xposed doesn't work properly with miui mm based rom,and android base has been changed to mm. That might be the issue.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I got the MTK Note 3, so no MM and still 5.0...

So when I reboot my Kenzo, I have to enter my pin to unlock the phone, fingerprint doesn't work but after first unlock it works like a charm. Is it just me being to quick to try to use the scanner, before all services and what not are fully loader. Or is it a bug?

So when I reboot my Kenzo, I have to enter my pin to unlock the phone, fingerprint doesn't work but after first unlock it works like a charm. Is it just me being to quick to try to use the scanner, before all services and what not are fully loader. Or is it a bug?
It is happening also on my Mi 4s

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Too many issues with this build. I will stay with 6.9.15/19. Its very good build for my needs, and have great battery life.

So...
This is starting to be frustrating...
Redmi PRO is the device...
It overheats... Battery can make it only with 3.5hrs of SOT... Which is really bad bad bad...

I did a clean install where i wiped everything except system and then installed 6.9.22 via TWRP...
And someone here told me to :
1. Don't start MI Acc...
2. Disable google snycs like google fit and other stuff...

I did everything and i turned off all unnecessary syncs...

Installed only Viber and Facebook...

I tried with WLD and some other Sys monitor (also mentioned here in previous posts)...
I have, maybe 10-15% less triggers of kernel and cpu...
But its still huge problem...

I think i did everything correctly but this must be problem with this ROM...

Thinking of selling my RedmiPRO... :/

Switch back to 6.9.15/19 rom and everything will be ok. I dont have overheating or any issue with my R3Pro.

you will receive ota but will not be able to update from twrp, you will have to downloads full rom from updater unless you let the official rom overwritting/removing twrp.
He can actually. There is a special edition of twrp that allows incremental updates. You can find about it official miui forum.

He can actually. There is a special edition of twrp that allows incremental updates. You can find about it official miui forum.

Agree, but just released and not official twrp. Restricts to.... 2 devices if it works.

Ever since I installed this ROM 'Android' and 'Android System' have been destroying my battery, it barely lasts a day. I've tried wiping dalvik & cache and doing a full factory reset but neither fixed the issue. I also tried installing Amplify and Greenify to no effect. Any suggestions?

Hallo, on my Mi5 GMail don't work right. I can't delete Message, they come back again all the time. By clear the Trash, it come sync Error.

I tried to install the ROM on my hongmi 1S, but unfortunately the phone is NOT initiated. I had to go back to version 19.
Someone else had the same problem ???

Ever since I installed this ROM 'Android' and 'Android System' have been destroying my battery, it barely lasts a day. I've tried wiping dalvik & cache and doing a full factory reset but neither fixed the issue. I also tried installing Amplify and Greenify to no effect. Any suggestions?
Try to log out from xiaomi services and disable Google automatic restore/backup.
If there isn't any changes...
You can try only to reinstal rom again. Wipe data in twrp also.
Don't login into xiaomi account, use only needed Google services, avoid for now use of Google location services.
Use for a day, if everything is ok for you, then enable xiaomi services which you need and rest of google services like location etc.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.