MIUI 8.2 7.1.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With 6.12.29 push notifications for WhattsApp don' t work at all with redmi note 2 prime.
Any chance to see a new release tomorrow?

Sorry if you have ROM Eu, you should already installed TWRP, please verify exact number of ROM, then restart your phone into recovery for additional control

Scusa se hai la ROM Eu, dovresti già avere installato TWRP, verifica per favore numero esatto di ROM, poi riavvia il telefono in recovery per ulteriore controllo

EU ROM was not installed by me. It came from spanish store with MIUI 7.1 by Xiaomi EU Stable 7.1.3.0 (LHPCNCK).
I restarted phone into recovery but no TWRP interface was displayed. What was displayed seems like the stock Mi Recovery interface. I've tried do tap "recovery" but still no TWRP interface came up. Is there another way to confirm if TWRP is really installed on my phone?

Meanwhile I've tried to flash TWRP by the permanent method (fastboot flash recovery twrp_ido.img) and the same message was displayed in the end ("unlock device to use this comand") as when I tried boot into TWRP Recovery instead of installing it (ie fastboot boot twrp_ido.img)

I understand that this is odd, I've shopuld have TWRP, but it seems that I really must ask Xiaomi for unlock permission first...Do you agree? Or is it another way to update do MIUI 8 without TWRP?

Thanks!

EU ROM was not installed by me. It came from spanish store with MIUI 7.1 by Xiaomi EU Stable 7.1.3.0 (LHPCNCK).
I restarted phone into recovery but no TWRP interface was displayed. What was displayed seems like the stock Mi Recovery interface. I've tried do tap "recovery" but still no TWRP interface came up. Is there another way to confirm if TWRP is really installed on my phone?

Meanwhile I've tried to flash TWRP by the permanent method (fastboot flash recovery twrp_ido.img) and the same message was displayed in the end ("unlock device to use this comand") as when I tried boot into TWRP Recovery instead of installing it (ie fastboot boot twrp_ido.img)

I understand that this is odd, I've shopuld have TWRP, but it seems that I really must ask Xiaomi for unlock permission first...Do you agree? Or is it another way to update do MIUI 8 without TWRP?

Thanks!
Did you try just fastboot oem unlock ? Worked on vendor rom in mi4c

Im hoping that you get the answer...

You might need to install the official dev rom and then reguest for unlocking...
Thanks. So I should not ask for permission right now, while on a EU ROM? Why not? Xiaomi might not grant it because of that?

Thanks. So I should not ask for permission right now, while on a EU ROM? Why not? Xiaomi might not grant it because of that?
You can request unlock with this rom, you can even request without a phone. Just to unlock you need the phone, maybe with an original rom, but I would try with this eu rom first. When it doesn't work, then flash original dev rom with miflash.

You can request unlock with this rom, you can even request without a phone. Just to unlock you need the phone, maybe with an original rom, but I would try with this eu rom first. When it doesn't work, then flash original dev rom with miflash.
Okay good to know :) i found that it will not work, but if there is change, you should try it

To make things clear and simple: you should request unlock ASAP-it takes time to receive the permission, the unlock request is made on the web for Mi account, no phone, PC or other device related. Once unlock permissions are granted you may unlock multiple devices with waiting period 30 days between unlocks
Despite what was stated earlier you can`t unlock while on custom rom, so flash official dev rom(global if gapps are needed) and associate the device with same Mi account you asked for permissions

Can someone tell me where is the twrp for Redmi 4 Prada?
Thx

It took me about 5 seconds to Google it, the first result had a download link to TWRP for Redmi 4 Prada.
How so many people can be so bad at finding information these days, baffles me. All you need to do is type the stuff you want into Google and it'll spit out an answer instantly. Instead of asking for it on a forum, on which it can take days to get an answer to your question.

2 issues with this Rom:
- Touchscreen seems to Freeze sometimes... solution is to Press the Home Button or Turn Off/on the Screen.
- some Apps (eg audials) start automatically while it has Not the permission to do so.

It took me about 5 seconds to Google it, the first result had a download link to TWRP for Redmi 4 Prada.
How so many people can be so bad at finding information these days, baffles me. All you need to do is type the stuff you want into Google and it'll spit out an answer instantly. Instead of asking for it on a forum, on which it can take days to get an answer to your question.
It's good that some people don't know how to do these things, it's makes us a dominant species & they require our services.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

When open folder ui seems lag/stutter.. Please fix this..

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.